Leonard Hofstadter

Greetings, earthlings! So this was requested by Phoenix-Storm, I hope you like it! I am really sorry about the constant delays, but thanks for reminding me to keep going!

"Benny! Benny, will you get down here?!"

You huffed, exasperated, staring up at your absolute idiot of a cat, who had climbed up the tree in your front yard and now refused to climb down.

You had been discreetly trying to coerce him down with soothing words, so as to not let the neighbours think you were completely mad (although that was probably already a lost cause), but it all seemed to be to no avail. Your cat would not budge.

You would have climbed up there to get him the second he'd started meowing plaintively when he realized he was too scared to get down, but your arm rendered that impossible. You glanced down at your left arm which was wrapped in a scarlet cast (you had screamed "VIVE LA RÉVOLUTION!" when the doctor had put it on) and stopped you from doing most of your regular activities. Which apparently included rescuing moronic and fat cats from trees in your front yard.

"Listen, you daft cat, I love you very much, but you are making it VERY DIFFICULT for me to feel that love right now, so please climb down! Come on, cats are supposed to always land on their feet, and also have nine lives, so I have no clue what you're worried about here!"

"Hi, there. Cat troubles?"

You spun around to see that you had attracted the attention of a passerby. He was carrying a bag, you noticed, from the comic book store around the block.

"Ugh, it's dreadful, silliest cat in the whole wide world, he won't get down from that tree! And I can't go get him because, well, my arm," you said, showing him your Enjolras red cast. You quirked a smile, despite the inconvenient ordeal. "One might even say...the situation is CATastrophic. Ba dum tshhhh!"

The stranger let out a small chuckle. "That was good, very well done. Anyways, mysterious cat person, good luck with your feline! Have a nice evening!" He started to walk away.

"Woah, hold up there, Mr. Man! You have two very valid arms right there, and I feel like my cat would fit snugly right in between them, so don't you think you could help me out? The tree isn't all that high!" You chased after him, not willing to let this opportunity to get your pet back just pass by you.

The man kept walking, "I'm really not the athletic type, as you can see, so I think it's best for the both of us if I don't attempt that."

"Oh, come on, please!"

"No, no way."

"You're making a mistake!"

"Goodnight!"

"Hey!" you exclaimed, stopping him in his tracks. You had had an idea. "What if I were to make a deal with you? And before you say no to this, hear me out! What you just bought at the comic book store, it's a limited edition T.A.R.D.I.S. replica, isn't it?" You asked, having gotten a glimpse of it in his bag.

The man looked intrigued at your knowledge, but nodded his head. "Yes...so?"

"What if I told you I had the matching limited edition figurines of all the Doctors, and that I'd be willing to offer you one of them in return for fetching my cat?"

He raised an eyebrow and asked, "Who are you offering?" You smirked, knowing you had him hooked.

"Well, I can tell you right away it won't be Eccleston, he's way too hard to find." You thought for a minute, reviewing in your head how you could replace the Time Lord you would give away. "How do you feel about Four?" He made an uncertain face, and you added with a sigh, "I'll throw in K-9, too."