Eggsy Unwin

So this is for fblalala2 . I hope you like it! This one isn't a Xreader, so for all you Eggsy lovers who wish it was them, just change the names and physical descriptions to fit what you want. Enjoy!

The ornately decorated room was filled with Earth's most "valuable" people, all waiting for the beginning of a new era, the era where Valentine will have purged the virus, also known as humanity, from the planet. Only the most "important" were meant to survive. Looking around at these chosen few, Faith mentally snorted. It was a good thing she was here to stop this madness because the human race would not last long if these daft and conceited worms were counted upon to set the stepping stones for the civilization of the future.

However, as she walked around, her aim was to look everything like these people she despised for accepting the solution proposed by Valentine, as she could not be noticed or stared at too long. She did not want anyone noticing the absence of scar tissue on the skin hidden behind her bouncy brown locks, or the tiny camera lenses concealed in the diamond brooch she wore, or even the earpiece made to look like part of her glittering earrings. Embracing the snobbish attitude, she held herself straight, nose high in the air, and glancing at everyone within her sight as if they were unpleasant cockroaches. She blended in perfectly.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed her roughly by the arm and dragged her to a... bathroom? Had someone discovered her? She didn't understand how that was possible. She had done nothing to give herself away, she hadn't messed with any wires (yet), she wasn't even using a fake identity!

"I demand to know the meaning of this, sir, I will not be dragged around like a rag doll while I am trying to have an enjoyable evening, and you can be assured that my father will hear about this!" Faith exclaimed, picking off from Draco Malfoy the most stereotypically snobbish attitude she could muster. She had yet to see the face of whoever had taken her away, but from his tailored suit and fine shoes , she could at least tell he wasn't just a regular security guard.

The man spun her around to face him, and stared a long while at her face. While he scanned her every feature, from her curly chocolate hair to her chubby cheeks, she analyzed his own facial traits, which were pleasant, to say the least.

Neatly parted hair, smart looking glasses, and a mouth placed in a thin, straight line from concentration, he had a slightly familiar air. But the two of them looked into each other's eyes at the exact same moment and realization flooded both their faces simultaneously.

"Omelette!"

"Tutu!"

The two childhood friends grinned at each other and hugged, forgetting about everything that was happening, both bathing in the memories of the good times they had shared, but dwelling on the first time they met.

*TRAVEL BACKWARDS IN TIME AND SPACE TO THE WAITING ROOM OF A LONDON SPORTS CENTER FILLED WITH YOUNG CHILDREN, IN THE SUMMER OF 2002*

A five-year old girl with adorably chubby cheeks ran around the room in a pink tutu. Most people just smiled and chuckled as she tugged on their sleeve to see their face asking in a high-pitched voice, "Are you my mummy?", mistaking her actions for a silly game. But one boy her age noticed the panicked look in her eyes and stepped in front of her.

"Hi, are you ok?" he asked her.

"I can't find my mummy! This-this is my first ballet concert, and she PROMISED she was going to come!" The little girl spoke frantically, waving her small arms around and making wild gestures.

"Well, maybe she just isn't here yet, when does your concert start?" the young boy asked in an attempt to comfort her.

"Soon!" she cried out, before crossing her arms and setting her angelic features in a pout. "But what are you doing here? You're not in my ballet class!"