F O U R T E E N

"Let daddy make you feel better"

Michael whimpered his back arching into Calum, longing for the touch he was so deprived of.He needed to feel Calum.

"Baby if you don't want this you need to speak now,I won't be able to stop later"Calum pulled away from his neck.

"Please"

That was all it took for Calum to rip off his own shirt.He worked his way down Michael distressed sweatshirt before digging his hands into one of the tears and ripping it in half,throwing it somewhere in the room.

He ran his hands over Michaels porcelain skin,ignited by the moonlight in the room.

"Beautiful" Calum whispered once again reaching the waist band of his leggings.

He gently lay a kiss onto his stomach before pulling down the leggings,revealing Michaels panties.

"All dressed up for me"Calum murmurs kissing just above his cock.

"Need you"Michaels whispered surprising Calum.

"Yeah baby?You need daddy?"He leaned up again teasing the boy.

"Please"Michael whimpered.

Calum flipped them over SO Michael was straddling him.

'You wanna ride me baby?Please Daddy?"Calum placed his hands on Michaels hips,large hands toying with the waistband of his panties.

Michael stumbled over his words as Calum tore those off too.

His small hands with the help of Calum's gently pulled his boxers off.

Calum leant up,kissing Michael,as his one hand slipped to his ass at the other to his mouth.

"Suck"He murmured watching as Michael engulfed his fingers.

Calum couldn't help but stare at the boy in fondness.

"That's alright,babyboy"Calum whispered pulling his fingers

"D-daddy"Michael whimpered.

"You're so needy"Calum chuckled pushing one finger in causing the younger boy to burry his head into Calum's shoulder causing Calum to chuckle and nip at his bare ear.

"So tight for me"

"Daddy"Michael whined in embarrassment.

Calum pushed in another finger causing Michael to squirm.

"Been thinking about this for so long,baby"The third finger.

"About how tight you'd feel around my finger.About how you'd squirm because of what I do to you"

"You'r pretty smooth skin,and how perfect it looks with my love bites"Michael moaned.

"How could you'd look around my cock"He whispered,pulling out his finger,before slowly pushing in.Michael let out a quiet moan.

Calum noticing that Michael didn't feel the pain anymore sped up his pace.

"We're not having sex,baby"Calum chuckled just wishing he could take a picture of Michaels face"We're making love"He whispered once again attacking Michaels neck.

Michael was now beginning to slowly rock his hips holding onto to Calum's shoulders,meaning his thrusts.

"Look so good like this"Calum mumbled causing Michael to let out a slightly louder moan.

And a simple 'I love you too' made Michael fall into a blissful Oblivion.

-
Michael was pretty much dopey for the rest of the day.It was a good dopey.Having a dopey smile painted on his face,dopey actions done all day,to be honest Calum and Ashton couldn't get enough of it.