T W O

*Slight Trigger Warning*

Luke woke up the next morning,his eyes immediately going to the lilac haired boy in his arms.He smiled leaning down to kiss the boy's forhead.

The boy's eye brows furrowed and he scrunched up his face.Luke cooed at how adorable the boy was being.

When Michael first woke up he was confused with the warmth of the boy's arms confused as to why he wasn't lying on the floor shivering .

PHe whined slightly feeling the pain in his bum and in his head.He buried his head further into the warm chest.

"Kitten?"Luke asked.Michaels eyes snapped open,staring straight into those deep blue eyes.

He closed his eyes again clinging onto the blonde haired boy afraid that Luke will kick him out.

Luke ran his hands through the lilac hair.He knew that one of the most important things in the boys' plan was aftercare.Especially when they get into BDSM and theirs a risk of Michael slipping into further subspace or subdrop.

"How about we go eat ,yeah?"Luke asked.Michael didn't respond.

Luke sighed,standing up and walking over to his wardrobe.He picked up Michael's panties off the floor and walked over to the boy who was watching him carefully.

He kissed his forehead before proceeding to slide the panties up his pale skinny legs,tucking his member in comfortably.Michael blushed looking at Lule dressing himself.

"You able to walk Kitten?"Luke asked.Michael shrugged ,looking around the hotel bedroom that was still bigger then his bedroom.

"We'll get room service yeah?"Luke suggested still getting no answer.He sighed walking towards the phone.He ordered the two full breakfasts and orange juice.

"Try to eat for me ,kitten"Luke lay down again,pulling the boy down into his chest.

Michael didn't understand why he was still here.He was only ever used for his body and was made leave the same night it happened.Luke was treating him with such care.

It reminded the boy of him.How caring he was at first,turning into his worst nightmare.

Michael began shaking,his breath hitching ever so often as memories flashed through his mind.

"Michael,hey Michael,you okay?"Luke pulled the boy sideways in his arms so he could look at his face.

He took a deep breath,just burying his head into Luke's chest.

"W-w-why did y-you take m-me"Michael quietly mumbled.Guilt overwhelmed the blonde boy making him stuck for words

"you're f-famous.Why w-w-would you want m-me,n-nobody w-wants me"Michael mumbled the last part into Luke's chest,who eyed the bruises covering his shoulders,back and his protruding spine.

"Don't say that Kitten"he kissed the top of Michael's head.

They lay in the comfortable silence for what seemed like hours but was only 5 minutes before they were interrupted with a knock on the door.