T H R E E

"Hey guys, have you heard from Michael?" Ashton questioned, walking into the room phone in hand.

Luke's head immediately shot up and a goofy smile spreading across  his face.

"I miss him already." Calum whined and grinned as Ashton sat on his lap.

"I'll text him." Luke mumbled and quickly shot him a text.

to: Kitten ❤️
hey babe, how are you?

He didn't reply between the first twenty minutes and Je was okay with that but after he didn't see any indication that Michael got the text underneath the text bubble after 30 minutes He started to get a little worried.

He sent  him a few more texts and none of which he replied to.

"Uh, can you guys text Michael?"Luke asked, quickly.

"Uh, yeah sure. Why, is everything okay?" Calum asked, pulling out his phone.

"I don't know. I have a bad feeling."  Luke muttered, Ashton looking over me with worry.

"He didn't answer. It looks like he didn't even get it." Ashton said, looking over Calum's shoulder.

"Wait, why would his phone be o-", was all Calum got out as luke stood up quickly and grabbed the keys.

"I'm going to check on him."

"Uh, Luke what if he doesn't want us to see him?" Ashton questioned, scratching his head.

"Well I'm not taking the risk. What if he's hurt?" He asked, tears already welling up in my eyes.

"Okay, we'll go." Calum decided, rushing up to me and we all made our way to the car.

The car ride was silent and Luke could feel Ashton staring at him

They suddenly heard a quiet sob from Calum and quickly glancing at him, only to see him quietly crying.

"S-sorry but did you see how skinny he was? All the b-bruises? What if he-"

"Cal it's gonna be okay." Ashton murmured in Calum's ear.

"No it won't", luke thought to myself.

20 minutes later, I pulled up outside of Michael's house and we all scrambled to the door.

As They got out, they saw out of the corner of their eyes three black suvs parking at the end of the street.

"Fuck, fuck." Ashton muttered and ran off to attempt to shoo the Paparazzi away.

Luke knocked on the door quickly and loudly.

All They needed was some reassurance that he was okay.

Please be okay.

However,their questions were answered when a man answered the door and Calum looked him up and down in disgust.

He had on boxers and an undershirt, a strange brown liquid covering his shirt and he reeked of alcohol.

His body swayed as he looked at us with an evil grin.

"Are you here for the little slut? He's, er, sleeping right now but come back in a few-"

That was all he managed to get out before Luke punched him square in the jaw. He stumbled back as He straddled him and continued to punch him, the sound of clicks of cameras present but  he didn't stop.

Calum, however, ran up the stairs.

He  slammed open the door that Be assumed was Michael's and for a second, He didn't  see anyone.

But then his  eyes took in the body sprawled across the bathroom floor.

Michael.

"No,no,no!" He yelled  to myself and hovered over him and screamed for Luke when I didn't get a pulse.

"W-what? Ca-Michael!" Ashton rushed towards us and picked Michael up bridal style.

"Ash, h-he's not breathing." Calum sobbed, following him down the stairs.

Luke was still punching the unconscious man, blood covering his hands.

"Luke, what the fuck?!" He yelled, pulling him off of the man.

"Oh, fuck." They heard Ashton murmur.

They  turned to see the paparazzi's taking numerous pictures as they rushed out of the house and into Luke's car.

-------------------------------------------
Heh guys so this is the winning chapter @simplycahlum my new co -owner wrote.Hope you like it !

xoxo,
simplycahlum