F I V E

"Is that the last of it?"Ashton asked wrapping his arms around the skinny boy's waist.

Michael nodded,breaking out of the grasp to tape up the box.He pushed it towards the door,weakly only to have his hands held behind him.

"you shouldn't be doing the heavy lifting Kitten"Ashton murmured nibbling at his ear.Michael giggled quietly,turning around to burry his head into his chest.

"I-I can't b-b-believe this is h-happening"He whispered.Ashton kissed his head.

The silence was interrupted by the front door slamming.Heavy footsteps and a smash.

"Michael!"They heard his father's voice.

"A-ash"He whimpered.Ashton shushed him pushing him towards the closet the now empty wardrobe.

The door swung open.

"who the fuck are you?"His father shouted."Where he fuck is the slut I'm running low on money"

"He's gone,he's moved away"Ashton stood tall and broad.

"what are you,his shitty replacement?"Ashtons jaw clenched.

"I'm in a world wide millionaire band"Ashton smirked.Money was Michael's dad's weakness and he knew it."I'm worth millions of dollars,I have millions of dollars"

"I-I-"

"If I ever see you near him again,I'll make sure your in jail for the rest of your life .I can ruin you"He spat.

His dad's face was red with anger and he swung at Ashton.He ducked grabbing the dad's arm and bending it back until he heard a snap.

He screamed out in pain falling into the floor.

"Michael run to the jeep"He grabbed two boxes handing Michael the lightest one.

They ran down the stairs running past the door and into the jeep.They placed the boxes into the trunk jumping into the backseat.

Calum and Luke woke up with a start noticing the slight panic on Ashton's face and started the car.

"what happened"Calum asked turning around,only to see the small boy crying and shaking with Ashtons arms wrapped around him.

"Broke his dad's arm"Ashton mumbled making sure Michael couldn't hear.

"And you say I'm the one with a temper problem"Luke laughed

"Shush child"

-

Michael was wearing one of Luke's flannels currently asleep  in the lap of the blonde boy,his head buried into the crook ofLuke's neck .

He wasn't that comfortable with the other boys yet.He honestly trusted Luke the most because he didn't leave when they had sex.

Luke ran a gentle hand through his fading lilac hair.

"We have to tell him"Calum spoke.

"What if he doesn't agree,what do we do then?"Luke asked staring down at Michael in his lap.

"We haven't thought that through yet,huh?"Ashton mumbled.

The lilac haired boy started to stir slightly,whining.He let out another small whine before tears started to drop down his face and he buried his head into Luke's chest

"Hey Mikey,hey what's wrong"Luke asked.He only shook his head,whimpering once more.he was just scared.

"Sssh baby,you're okay"He gently rocked them back and forward.

Once he had finally calmed down he took his head out of Luke's chest shyly peering up at Calum and Ashton.

"We have to talk about something,Mikey,and we don't know if you're gonna say no or not but don't feel pressured,okay?"Calum said.Michael nodded,his eyebrows furrowing.

"We're Dominants,the 3 of us"He continued.Michael's face fell,they got a submissive and probably already want to kick Michael out.

"We want you to be out submissive"Ashton finished.Michael's breath slightly hitched.

They wanted him?his eyes darted between the 3 boys.But he was so ugly and worthless why would they want someone like him.

"I-I-I- "he stopped."o-okay"he mumbled quietly.

They boy's where shocked at how quickly he agreed.That he agreed in general.

"you haven't seen anything yet though ,baby"Luke mumbled kissing his head.

Michael shrugged slightly,a blush coating his skinny cheeks.he was into that lifestyle,that's what his prostitution was at first but his Dad decided that he wasn't earning enough money so he sent him off to the public.

He burried his head into Luke's chest.Just thinking about it made him cry.

He was handed a couple sheets of paper,stapled together.

By signing this form you will be agreeing to the rights of your Dominant(s)

You consent to giving them full control of you.

RULES:

1) No swearing (you're our pretty princess and are to speak like one)

2) No inappropriate clothing out in public (skimpy and tight clothing is only to be worn in the house for your daddies)

3) No talking back (if we give you a direction, you must obey it)

4) No body shaming to yourself (you're beautiful, kitten and we don't want to hear any bad things you think of yourself)

5) No leaving the house without permission.

6) Finally, no, absolutely NO romantic adventures with anyone other than your daddies. No sex, no kissing, nothing.

7) No encounters with paparazzi whatsoever. Even if they ask about us, ignore it. We'll figure it out.

8) You cannot red code simply because you don't like your punishment.

"Put an x beside anything you don't feel comfortable with and a question mark beside anything you don't know"Luke mumbled kissing behind his ear.

PUNISHMENTS:

Isolation x
Spanking/Flogging etc...
•Cummie time ?
Over Stimulation
•Public Embarrassment x
Orgasm Denial

KINKS:
Spanking
Crossdressing
Pet play
Age play x
Pet Names
Public acts

TOYS:
Blindfold x
Buttplugs/vibrators
Handcuffs
Gags
Cockrings.

Michael signed his name in the space below handing it shakily to Ashton.He buried his head back into Luke's chest.

A light blush coated his cheeks and he whined as Luke chuckled kissing the top of his head.

"you're safe now Kitten"

-
A/n:SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG IVE JUST BEEN STRESSED WITH SCHOOL AND STUFF.

But 12k guys THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH I NEVER EXPECTED THIS.

I love you guys all x

-S x