Eva was the first one to react. She tried to throw my arm off but I put it right back on. After like four tries she gave up and I pulled her closer to me. Nikki on the other hand was just blushing.

  Roman had his arm around Brie and he was whispering in her ear. Thing is, Brie wasn't stopping it and she knows she has a boyfriend. Lord knows that Roman is saying to her.

  "How are you,sexy?" I asked Eva. She looked at me with a scrunched up face/. "OKay One, I dont like you so don't even talk to me and two, get your damn arm off of me!" She snapped as she threw my arm vicously off of her.

  "Damn girl I always knew you were rough" I whispered into her ear. "Just imagine us in bed baby girl..I will have screaming my name in no time" I continued. I then pulled away smirking. She looked at me in shock and pure disgust. I just chuckled at her reaction. Which only led me to get a slap in the face.

  "You disgusting pig!" She snapped standing up. "Oh come on Eva..I was just playing" I said chuckling and holding my cheek. Eva just rolled her eyes and sat back down b ut moved farther away from me. I didn't want to move so I just left her.

  I then turned my attention back to Nikki who was on her phone. I pulled her closer to me and she looked up at me and smiled. I smirked at her and I glanced down to her rack. I bit my lip and I looked up at her.

  "I believe you saw something you like?" She asked in a sdeuctive tone as she pressed her ches against mine. I stiffened a bit and I put my free hand on my lap.

 "I believe so" I said smirking. She giggled and she leaned closer to me,

  "Um Nikki, you do know that you have a boyfriend right?" She asked with crossed arms.

  Nikki glared her way and rolled her eyes. "Um! Don't worry about it im just having fun, unlike you" She shot back. I smirked at Eva. "Yeah Eva, don't be mad just because she can have more fun then you" I said smirking. She groaned and shot up from the table and stormed out. I watched her leave out the Diner. Mostly her ass but you get the idea.

  Brie and Roman had gotten up to move to another table. I smirked and shook my head at him. Roman is a sly dog.

  I turned my attention back to Nikki as she looked at me lustful eyes.She leaned in closer to me. "You know I have always wanted you..." She whispered in my ear. I raised my eyebrows in curiosity. "I thought you wre with John"

  She looked down at the the ground and the back at me. "Well yeah..but that doesn't mean I can't look..and observe.." She spoke out softly. She wants me. I told you. They come after me.

  Before I could even say anything else she was straddling me and feeling on my chest. I smirked up at her and she was just smiling down at me. She then leaned down and kissed me. She also grabbed my hands and put them on her chest. She let out a soft moan and I just chuckled.

  Nikki is a whore for me.

  I kissed her back and I wrapped my arms around her chest. "You sure you wanna cheat on old Johnny boy?" I asked. She looked at me for a minute and just shurgged. "It's already done" She said before planting her lips on mine. I pushed her away and she looked at me confused. "Lets head over to my place" I offered.

  She nodded and she got off my lap and grabbed my hand practically yanked me out the chair. Damn, thisgirl is very demanding.

  She led me out the diner and we got into  my car and we drove all the way to my place. It was a very fristrating ride because she kept feeling on me. God.

  We parked in my driveway and she was the first one to get out the car. She must be in a hurry to cheat.

  I got out my car and I unlocked my front door and she shoved me inside and closed and locked the door behind her.

 She pushed me up against the wall and she began to kisson my neck. I grunted and I gripped her waist. She ripped off my shirt and she felt all over my chest. Her lips then captured mine and I kissed her deeper.

  NExt thing you know I had her pressed down on the bed and our bodies were bare. She looked up at me with eyes knowing that she wanted this and I am not going to leave my girls displeased.

  I slipped on my condom and slid in.

<><>

  She laid down on the bed breathless and I ran my fingers through her hair. I knew I was going to have her but I honestly didn't think it would so soon and so easy.

  Oh too fucking well.

  She needs to leave by morning

I got school tomorrow.

  {Lmao what do you think? We should all know right now that Dean is manwhore, player and jerk}

  _PreppyAlsina_