Epilogue

Everything went back to normal. Lucy being a member of Fairy Tail again and now she's been classified to the ranked S-Class along with Laxus, Mira, Erza, Gildarts and Lucy's best partner Natsu. She is also been replaced by Gildarts who's the strongest member of the guild, Makarov still the guild master.

The Magic Council was rebuild and was leading by Crime Sorciere, the independent guild. At first, some didn't agreed with this but knowing they have completely changed, finally, Everything is on set.

The whole Magnolia or should i say The world of mages is in peace right now knowing the feared evil mages is now gone. Everything is quiet and peaceful now.

They are all aware that Dark guilds still exist till this day but knowing the strenghts of the mages especially the new popular 'Goddess' of Fairy Tail which is Lucy Heartfilia. They all know these Dark guilds don't stand a chance against them.

======================

Two weeks after the battle

In the guild, Everyone seems to be having fun. They are all well recovered. Natsu who is now dating Lucy. Gray now accepted the love of Juvia. Levy and Gajeel finally together. Erza who's going to the Magic Council often to visit her love Jellal, the one leading the Magic Council. Elfman and Evergreen are also together. Charle finally accepting Happy as partners.

Lucy also explained everything that she really isn't completely dead instead she met her mother and told her just to be herself and move on and bla bla.

Lisanna was still jealous about the love of Natsu and Lucy but she finally realized that her love was for Bickslow and then they started dating too.

The Master quickly sighed in relief not just everything is back in normal but he doesn't really have works to do since Natsu didn't destroy things in the cities anymore.

TIMESKIP

Lucy's Apartment

"Did i told you to go back to your house?" The blonde sighed because the pinkette follows her in her apartment. Can't resist the puppy-looking eyes of Natsu, she admitted defeated and decided to let him in the apartment.

Lucy then wears into her usual pajamas and she went to bed, Natsu hugging her by the waist. She couldn't help but blush at this sight she's seeing.

"Hey Natsu" The Fire Dragon Slayer then opened his eyes and looked at the chocolate brown eyes of Lucy. "Luce?" He said while still hugging her.

"Don't do that ever again okay?" He then said yes in return and the blonde smiled and pecked him on the lips. "Promise me?" She asked while lookig at him in his onyx eyes. "I promise" His hand ✋ and he pecked her on the lips too.

"I love you natsu" And he replied.

"I love you too Luce"

And they drifted to sleep knowing nothing bad will happen ever again. Lucy quickly forced to smile.

===========================

That's it for our Epilogue everyone! I even think it's not even an epilogue but i've tried it anyways so please not harsh comments that will hurt me :)