Chapter 9 - Betrayed Again

LUCY'S POV (~~)

They all charged at me. All i can do was to left an evil grin in my face as i got into my fighting stance. 15 minutes left before the seal will be gone and we could all see lord acnologia.

They attacked me at the same time which i used my magic to blocked it. I am not really underestimating them. I know i become stronger but i still need to get serious about this. They kept screaming 'Lucy come back!' which irritates me so much.

"I believe i have repeated it a million times" I exclaimed while stopping Erza's sword much to her disbelief.

"That... I would never be the same again" I finished as i broke her black wing armor which she left a small scream making me smile.

They all ran to her but she said it was just fine as she changed into her another armor. They started charging at me again.

"But we will still get you back no matter what!" Erza shouted and tries to hit me with her 100 swords but i easily destroyed all of them.

"Forgive us Lucy!" Natsu joined in shouting. All i could think was 'Why? It is too late already dumbass. It's too late'

"Open, The gate to the Lion, LOKI!" I said making loki join the battle.

"Lucy? Is there something you want?" He asked with politeness

I pointed out to the Team Natsu and told him to defeat them much to his disbelief. He starts attacking them and the Team Natsu stares at him in disbelief also. I just left a small chuckle.

After fighting for a few moments, i sended him back to the celestial spirit world and i was now the one attacking them. They can't even lift a single damage on me, all i could do was to dodge every attack they give and i easily hurt them with one of my weakest spells.

"Come on. Show me that you are strong than me" I said with a tch sound because i was annoyed and irritated. I used my

They didn't respond. All i could see is that tears were brimming from their eyes. I already know they really regret it but my kindness is already gone. Hehe.

"8 more minutes!" I said to them and they stared at the time with shock.

"Guess we have no choice" Erza said with her changing into her Fairy Armor, Natsu and Wendy into their Dragon Force, and finally Gray using his Devil Slaying magic.

They got into their fighting stance. "This is our final battle Lucy" Erza said eith everyone nodded.

"Come at me" I said with full of confidence as i unleashed my full power.

They attacked me again head on. I easily blocked it and threw a black shower of magic at them which they were slightly bruised up.

The battle continues as all of us were panting hard. This is really Fairy Tail huh. They really never give up until the end. Even if i am really powerful, with them all i think i would be defeated now. My eyes is starting to turn back into normal. So i was defeated huh.

As i stayed there emotionless not even looking up. I saw a hand reaching up for me. It was... Natsu.

"Come on Lucy. Come back to Fairy Tail. We are really sorry for everything" He said with full of regret in his face. The others watched smiling and also mouthing 'sorry'.

I don't know what to do. I felt shocked. It's like i want to accept the forgiveness but.. but... something is saying that i shouldn't.. It hurts so much. It really hurts. I was shaking not knowing what to say.

"I-I......" I started but a black wave of magic hit me making me scream. This magic is?! The Team Natsu stared at shocked for what they are seeing.

"Well Lucy Thank you so much for the help" I saw zeref with everyone from Tartaros is behind his back. What are they talking about and why would he hurt me? I thought to myself.

"Of course i am helping. I am a tartaros after all!" I said smiling at him with a hopeful eyes thinking maybe hitting me was just a part of his play thing. Suring my training, he would always play with me if i am bored and he is bored too.

"Don't give me that ugly smile bitch" He said making me shock as he threw another black wave of magic making me scream. Why? What have i done? Did i do something wrong?

"What are you doing to Lucy?" A protective natsu stands on my front.

"And anyway what happened to the others?" He started to put his fist on flames and got ready in his fighting stance.

"Well. Do not worry they are resting peacefully after we defeated them. I also didn't expect that your guild master would last for long. And anyways, for you Lucy, we just used you to make our plan finish faster and easier!" He said

They all laughed an evil laugh. I felt like my tears was about to fall. I couldn't hold anymore, i cried hard and harder. I was....

BETRAYED AGAIN

I'm so stupid for believing and joining him. I'm really weak after all. After all i have done to make them happy for me. It was all lost, i guess the blame is on me.

"Your such a dumbass to believe in me. After all that story was just a made up story." He continued to laugh more evilly.

"3 more minutes. I thank you for everything Lucy Heartfilia" I saw Team Natsu trying to attack them and protect me also but i stopped them. I put a barrier, I was inside with Zeref and his team along with the seal. Team Natsu was outside trying to barge in.

"Lucy? What are you doing? Let us in!" They shouted as they tried to crack or remove the barrier but they can't.

"This is my fight. I don't want all of you getting involve. Leave now. I am not saying that i forgive you. But i want you to stay away, please" I said while tears are falling from my eyes. They didn't follow me but instead they are still trying to barge in, more harder than before. I got my attention to Zeref as the seal is now lighting up. 1 more minute huh.

"This is it Lucy" He said charging at me with his teammates.

"Bring it on" I said as i charged back.

Chapter END!

So? How was the chapter? Feel free to comment.

As for me, I think the story.. Uhh like i don't know haha. Reversed? Haha xD. Just enjoy the chapter!

Will Lucy survive and won?

Or it will lead this to her final breath?

Find out in the next chapter!