Part 55

A/N: I'm really sorry for not updating for a while!! I got writer's blocked and school ain't helping either!! I also slipped and hit my head...causing it to bleed......so...yeah!!
~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Nagisa's POV

"So..." Kayano said looking away.

"What do we do?" I asked biting my lips slightly.

The rest of the class went on and had fun downstairs while we...are still stuck in our room.

"I don't know..." She muttered trying to open the door.

"Who do you think did this?" I asked and sat back down on the bed.

"Probably your sister and Sebastian.." she shrugged and sat down beside me.

Yeah...that's probably the most reasonable explanation. Why would they do it though?

"We'll just wait for someone to open it then..." I said and looked at her.

"So..." she said looking away "What do you wanna do while we wait?"

"You?"

"W-What?!"

I looked at her confused as she turned red. D-Did I say something wrong?

"YOU GUYS!!!!" Someone shouted from outside.

"What do you think they're doing?"

"Probably doing 'that' already~"

"KARMA!? Nagisa is too innocent for that!!"

Kayano ran to the door and knocked the door hard.

"Mae? Karma? Is that you two?!" Kayano said.

"Yup! You two haven't come down yet so we got worried.." Mae said.

"T-The door is locked!" I shouted from behind.

"W-Wait here we'll get you out there in no time!" Sebastian said and sounds of running was heard.

I sighed and relief and walked to the door slowly. A minute passed and soft 'click' was heard.

"Finally.." Kayano muttered and opened the door almost immediately.

There stood Karma, Sebastian, and Mae. All three of them lined up like that feels so scary.. why? All of them are taller than Kayano and I!!

"Come on you two let's go downstairs!!" Mae said impatiently and ran downstairs.

Kayano ran after her and me and Karma ran after them.

"Don't want them to trip and hurt themselves..." I thought.

???'s POV

The plan is going smoothly ~ Locking those two in the room and spiking those brats drinks. Only some drank it but that's enough for now.. Time to proceed with the plan~

"Hey you!! When will I get my revenge on that Shiota brat!?"

"Patience! You'll get it soon enough!" I snarled and threw the suitcase at him.

Not that it'll matter anyways. His henchmen are planning something. Just like I ordered them to do.

~♥~♡~♥~♡♥~♡~♥~♡~~♡~♥~♥~♡~♥♡~♥~

A/N This is all I could type!! I'm sowwy!!! Writer's square is annoying!!!! Someone help meh!!!

-Jem