Nagikae Different Universe Part 19

A/N: Its already 12am but i just ate a whole bar of chocolate now i cant sleep. I tried annoying some people but i remembered that i'm supposed to write something. Cheshire and Crookshanks just jumpscared me a while ago.
~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~~·~·~·~·~·~·~

           Nagisa's POV

           Everybody keeps questioning me about my hat. Once everybody was ready Karasuma checked us into a fancy hotel.
           "The best time to attack your targets is at midnight." Koro-sensei said
           "You're right imagine their faces when they see us with knives and guns." Karma said you can almost see devil horns growing on his head. All partners were assigned into a room. Which only have 1 bed.
           "I'll go sleep at the couch" I said as we saw that there's only 1 bed.
           "No i'll go sleep on the couch you slept on the couch since i arrived well exept for last saturday and sunday" she said.
           "Nah it's okay ill it's okay. Go sleep on the bed" I said
           "Noo lemme sleep on the couch this time" she insisted
           "No" i said.
           "Yes" she replied
           "No"
           "Yes"
           The conversation ended when i told her that we'll just decide later. She agreed.
          "So does your Mad Hatter costume got an upgrade?"Sheasked
          "Yeah" i said.
          "Red Queen tried to cut off Mad Hatters head right?" She asked
          "She tried but failed" i answered
          "So that's why they gave us axes" she said.
          "They gave you a-axes?" I nervously asked
          "Yeah but dont worry its made of anti sensei material. Though i like it better if it's not" She said pulling out a black and red axe.
         "Why'd you say that?" i asked
         "So i can be like 'off with his head'" she answered pointing the axe on me.
         "I thought the costume was Alice not Red Queen" i said leaning backwards staring at the axe.
         "I am but i'm also Red Queen" she said still pointing the axe at me
         "Okay,okay now put tgat axe away before you hurt me" i said.
         "Your scared snakey?" She teased
         "No just worried" i replied
         "Fine~" she said withdrawing the axe.
         "Let's start planning" i said grabbing the file of our target and giving them to Kayano. She nodded and reread the file while i went on and thought of a plan to do.

          Sebastian's POV

           Mae and I are currently sitting on the bed thingking of a plan.
          "Sooo do your costume have some upgrades?" She asked
          "Yes" i replied
          "Is it cool?" She asked
          "Well kinda" i said (why Sebastian isnt Cheshire cool? XD)
          "When should we attack our target?" She asked
          "Well we shoukd do it on midnight like Koro-sensei suggested" i said shrugging.
           "He did say that we could spend the remaining time sightseeing so i guess we should do it tonight" she said.
           "What about Nagisa-kun? Do you think he can defeat his target?" I questioned her.
           "It's Nagisa he can do it. After all i asked Nakamura about Nagisa and she said that he single handedly defeated a teacher" she replied.
            "Okay" i replied. The room was filled with silence again.

        Bitch-sensei's POV

         Karasuma is currently typing away in his computer. It's still 4pm and the kids are probably gonna attack at midnight.
             "Neh Karasuma wanna explore the city?~" I sweetly asked.
             "Too busy go annoy the octopus" he said with his usual stern tone. "Hmph stupid dense idiot" i thought.

        Timeskip to 8 pm~

         Kayano's POV

           It was already 8 pm and Koro-sensei called us to eat dinner down at the Hotel's restaurant. It was delicious actually especially tge dessert. The dessert was pudding which comes in different flavors. I finished my strawberry flavored pudding. When i saw Nagisa's chocolate pudding was in front of me. I looked around and he's not here. I had his spoon on my mouth when Nagisa came back. He grabbed his pudding and spoon back.
            "I knew you were gonna steal mine" He said eating his pudding. I stared at his pudding watching him eat it. Suddenly he shoved his spoon into my mouth gently feeding me pudding.
           "If you wanted it so badly just tell me" He said and continued eating his pudding. "Is that an indirect kiss?" I thought and blushed. He's still eating his pudding looks like he didnt notice.
        "Why are you blushing Kayano did Nagisa said something to you?" Mae whispered at me
        "N-nothing" i said.
        "Nagisa what did you do to make Kayano so red" she said to Nagisa
        "Just fed her some pudding" he said
        "Eh? Did yoi just realize that that was an indirect ki-" i covered her mouth but Nagisa understood what she said and blushed.
       "A-anyway i'm going to our room to gey ready" he said standing up
      "Okay i'm going too" i said secretly grabbing another 2 pudding. And headed back to the room.

        Timeskip to Midnight~

        Nagisa's POV

         We stealthily stalked out target wearing our costumes of course. Our target is a drug dealer and the drug he sells has a very nasty side effect or worse death. He was walking to his workplace to probably create some more drugs. Kayano and i silently followed him. He started walking in a faster pace he probably noticed us. After confirming that he really did see us i spoke up.
          "Quite a lovely night isnt it?" I asked our target "Would you like a cup of tea ?" I raised my hat and bowed.
          "Who are you two?" Our target asked and inserted both of his hand in his pocket.
          "Oh we rather stay anonymous we don't want our name spread do we?" Kayano said.
          "Indeed we don't we rather stay hidden in the darkness" I said and clicked my belt buckle allowing me to camofludge in the darkness.
         "Off with his head" I heard Kayano said and clicked something. Her green and white costume changed into black and red. She putted on her hood showing a crown. Then she holded her axe and started walking to our target. Unfortunetly our target seem to have a trick hidden up his sleeves literally. I crept behind him noticing him withdrawing a bomb like container. Before he could throw it i snatched it away from his hand.
        "Forgotten me already? My,my stop taking all the attention Reddie" I said in an annoying tone.
        "Looks like i'm way more attractive than you Cheshire" She said playing along.
        "Don't look down on me punks" our target said slashing a knife at me. It grazed my chin but nothing more. I kneed him on the stomach and pushed him to Kayano. She smiled sweetly before swinging her axe. Our target avoided it and punched her with his free hand. She went back a bit and swung her axe around again. I sat there enjoying the scene before me and disappeared again. He was about to stab Kayano but i kicked his hand sending the knife flying. Then i punched his head makung him fall to the ground. Kayano picked up his knife and pocketed it.
         "Mission Complete" I said checking my pocket watch.
         "Don't think all cocky just because of beating me." He said smirking.
         "We're not were just here to execute you" Kayano grinned playfully pointing her axe at him.
         "By the way does it still hurt?" I asked Kayano"He did punch you"
         "It's alright don't worry" she replied and handed me his knife.
         "So on to business" i said to our target "Will you do the honors and execute him Your Highness?" I said playfully bowing at Kayano.
         "Off with his head?" She asked
         "Off with his head" i said nodding. Our target looked at us nervously. Kayano swung her axe and hitted our target's neck sending him unconcious. I called Karasuma-sensei to help us carry him. He arrived at exactly 5 minutes after which was fast. He carried the unconcious man and threw him in a truck and closed it.
         "You two have completed your assignment you two can now spend the rest of the week sightseeing" He said.
          "Sensei can you give us a lift home were tired" I said yawning.
          "Of course" He said leading us to his car which was all black and shiny. We fell asleep when we were driving home. Karasuma-sensei woke me up. I looked at Kayano she looks tired so i carried her back to our room. Due to sleepyness i fell asleep beside Kayano. Atleast thos was better than sleeping on the couch.
~·~·~·~·~·~~··~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~~··~·~·~
A/N: Its already 2:30 am when i finished this. Sorry if they were a bit OOC during the fight. It's because they're trying to act like Cheshire and Red Queen and Mad Hatter. *yawns* now lemme sleep in peace.*falls asleep*
Bye-bye
Jem