Part 54?

Me while reading angst.: He's gonna die....he's gonna die.... HE'S ALIVE!!!... oh Frick she getting married what the!!?!

    Ten minutes later

    I'M NOT CRYING!!!

~♡~♥~♡~♥♡~~♥♡~~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♡~♡

    Nagisa's POV

    We looked at Korosensei's drowsy form. He gets seasick that easily!? Some of us approached him and tried to stab him but he only answered with a simple.

    "I'm too sick to pay attention to your assassination attempts, I'm sorry everyone!" He muttered leaning on the railings.

    I diverted my attention to Kayano who was eating pudding happily. I smiled softly and walked to her.

    "H-Hey Kayano!" I called sitting beside her.

    "Yes Nagisa?" She asked looking at me.

    "N-Nothing, I-i just wanna talk to you" I replied.

    "I see..." She said finishing her pudding.

   We sat there quietly (awkwardly) having nothing to talk about.

    "I'll just go t-to the bathroom okay?" She said standing up.

    I nodded and she walked away leaving me biting my lips. Dammit I could've started a conversation or something!!

    Kayano's POV

    I pulled a fake smile for Nagisa and quickly walked to bathroom. Crap it's hurting again. I passed by Korosensei and smiled at him forcefully.

    "Good afternoon Kayano" He said still quite white because of what happened a while ago.

    "MurdererMurdererMurderer" I thought.

    "H-hello..." I muttered and ran to the bathroom.

    Why am I thinking like this?!! I splashed some water on my face trying to forget what I was thinking.

    "MURDERER!!! MURDERER!!! MURDERER!!!" I gripped my head biting my lips hard.

    Come on disappear already!! I don't wanna deal with you yet!! I glared at my reflection in the mirror trying to calm myself down.

    "K-Kayano are you okay?" Someone asked behind me.

    I turned around putting on a fake smile again. I saw Kanzaki looking at me worried.

    "I'm okay Kanzaki no need to worry" I said smiling.

    "I-if you say so.." She said and smiled back.

    She washed her hands and walked out.

    "Oh yeah! You shouldn't keep Nagisa waiting he would get worried." She added and left.

    I entered a stall and bit my lips enduring the pain. I walked out the bathroom biting my lips hard. Nagisa looked at me weirdly and shrugged.

    "You okay there Kayano?" He asked worried.

    "Y-Yes! Why wouldn't I be?" I said.

    He nodded nervously and stood up.

    "You don't look too good though..." He muttered and pulled me up to stand "You should rest for a bit 'Kay?"

    He pulled me to our room. Which we shared since Korosensei decided that we should share rooms. I sat on the bed and smiled at Nagisa slightly.

    "Wake me up when we're at the island okay?" I said and he nodded.

    Finally a time to sleep.

    Nagisa's POV~

    Ten minutes has passed and Kayano was already asleep. I sat on the bed slightly and brushed the hair off her face. Looks like she was quite tired huh?

    "Come on Nagisa this is your chance! Kiss her!!!" I blushed brightly and moved away quickly.

    "Great now I'm just talking to myself..." I sighed softly and watched Kayano sleep peacefully.

    "What a cutie..."

    Kayano's POV

    Flashback~~

    "Can you control it?" Someone asked.

    "I-I'm not sure..."

    "Try doing it then, come on don't be shy.."

    I blinked slowly and slowly transformed into a bunny. I looked at the one I'm speaking to. But all I see is white.

    "Good now try jumping around"

    I felt myself jumping around and the person smiled slightly. Or so I think.

    "Fascinating it seems that another one of your experiments worked, sir!" The person said.

    "Of course it does! Now get back to work!" I looked at the source of the voice and I saw the one and only Yanagisawa.

    "Well then, 'Kayano Kaede' you shall now, sleep"

    Flashback end ~

~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥♡~♥~♡~♥~♡♥~♡♥~

Since Jem is busy I'm the one that'll publish this.....um....bye I guess?