Nagikae Different Universe Part 18

A/N Helow i got stuck in a game with a very annoying boss battle. And it's far beyond my willpower to stop playing it. Anyway i'm still sleeping late..... i'll probably gonna get sick soon....... but while i'm not.....i can still stay up late!!! And i decided to skip one day cause i suddenly got lazy.
~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~
      Nagisa's POV~

        Today is Monday i woke up at 5am. It took some time for us to get ready *cough*Mae*cough*. She is now somehow a part of Class 3-E. Her partner is Sebastian.(i forgot to say that Sebastian is the same age as Mae) And he is now also part of class 3-E. When we arrived my classmates gave Mae and Sebastian confused looks.
          "Class i forgot to say that we have new classmates" Koro-sensei said.
           "Hi! My name is Mae Shiota sister of Nagisa." She said cheerfuly
           "My name is Sebastian Gillete her butler" He said giving glares to the boys that look like bullies. (I decided not to make him 'Black Butler' Sebastian ^-^)
          "You're Nagisa's sister!?" Rio shouted wide eyed
          "Yeah is there a problem with that?" She asked her.
          "First why don't you two look alike aside from your eyes?" Maehara said.
          "By the power of genetics" I said
          "Wait Sebastian is her butler. Meaning you three must be rich" Yada said.
          "Yeah but-"
          "Let's just get on with the mission alright" I said cutting Mae off. They look at me curiously. Luckily Koro-sensei spoke up.
          "As you all know you all have a target to arrest. But were adding a little twist. Since i watched Alice in Wonderland last night." He said "So i decided to make you all wear Alice in Wonderland clothes when you take down your targets."
           "So which characters are we gonna cosplay?" Karma lazily asked
           "Alice and Mad Hatter" Koro-sensei said
           "Suits you perfectly actually" Rio said.
           "Anyway Bitch-sensei's gonna give the girl's clothes. And Karasuma's gonna give the boy's" Koro-sensei said.
           "We'll use seperate rooms" Karasuma said after looking at Okajima. After the girls went out Karasuma closed the door.
         "These clothes are not just normal clothes. We stayed awake overnight to add some upgrades in these clothes. For this trip" Karasuma said.
           "Yes do anybody know Cheshire? The cat? Well in the movie Cheshire helped Mad Hatter fake his death on the execution day. So this upgrade will make you like Cheshire for example Nagisa wear this please." He said giving me the costume. Once i finished it actually suited me. It's a suit with a tie and a top hat. Change the redness to blue and it's okay. Koro-sensei looked at me as if reading my thoughts
         "It would suit you better if it"s blue" He said. In a blink of an eye the redness changed to blue. The rest of the clothes' colors changed too.
          "There that way it would suit you all" he said smiling.
          "As long as it doesnt mess with the upgrades it's fine" Karasuma said.
          "Anyway on with the upgrade. Click the buckle of the belt." Karasuma said. I clicked it and a mask suddenly covered the lower half of my face. I looked at the mirror. Cat ears was popping out of the hat (which was also blue). The mask that covered the lower half of my face is like Cheshire's smile.
          "What it do is make you camofludge in dark areas. If you slide up the mask it can also cover the upper part of your face." Karasuma said handing out the suits. "I wonder what the girls got?"  I thought.

           Kayano's POV

          The Alice costume is awesome. And no it's not a dress. (I'm not good at descriptions so just use your imagination and imagine it. It's like the P.E uniform that the goverment gave. But change the shorts into a mini skirt with those leggings. Make it blue and white and the hood it has a little crown in top)
         "And when you click the belt buckle" Bitch-sensei said. The blue and white changed into black and red.
        "This is the Red Queen. And here's her axe" Koro-sensei said. The axe is also black and red.
         "As you all know Red Queen is the one that tries to execute Mad Hatter and the rest. But Cheshire saved them" Koro-sensei said"And that axe is made of anti sensei material so you cant harm humans"
        "Dang it" I heard Mae whisper.
       We returned to normal and went back to the classroom. Every boy was wearing a top hat and it was in different colors.
         "Neh Koro-sensei why do they got different colirs while we have the same?" Nakamura asked.
          "I forgot wait give me a minute" He said. And in a blink of an eye the colors changed. Mine is now green and Mae's is a darker shade of blue.
         "There that's better" Nakamura said. Once we were all seated Karasuma gave us time to talk about our assassination plan for both our target and Koro-sensei. Nagisa is still wearing his top hat it suits him especially with the color blue.
         "Nagisa do you think we should....." I said talking about out plan. After 30 minutes of talking Karasuma called us so we could go out now.
            "So since the goverment didnt let us use the jet. We will be transported by him" Karasuma-sensei said with an irratated look.
         "2 pairs at a time" Koro-sensei said. He carried us and flew up. Maehara and Okano looked scared while we were flying. But Nagisa actually looked like he was enjoying it. We landed behind a warehouse.
          "Wait here, and go in the warehouse and change into formal clothes. Those suits might attract attention." He said and flew away.
We went in the warehouse and found separate rooms. I entered ine of them after choosing the clothes of my choice. Nagisa was wearing a French like clothes with a french hat.
         "What's with the hat?" I asked  
         "I kinda like to wear hats cause it hides my hair but if you dint wanna" he answered
           "No,no,no it looks good on you" I said as i patted his head.
           "Okay want some pudding later my treat" He said
           "Of course" I said hugging him

         Nagisa's POV

          Flashback

               "I really like wearing hats" i said holding a hat.
               "Really? I have a whole bunch of hats at my house wanna see then" she said.
                "Sure" i said taking her hand and followed her home. She went upstairs to her room and opened a closet. There he saw different variation of hats.
            "Pick some hat that you like you can keep them" she said
             "Really?" I asked and was replied by a nod. I picked five hats a pandora,beret, french, cowboy, and a baseball hat all were color blue and dark blue. I settled the hats on her bed and gave her a hug.
            "Thanks Akari" i whispered in her ear. She stepped backwards blushing though i don't know why.
            "Y-your w-welcome" she said stiill blushing
            "Akari why are you blushing?" I asked.
             "I-i'm n-not" she said.
             "Complain all you want your still blushing" i said picking up the hats and wearing the pandora one.
           "Thank you Akari i'lk treasure this hats forever" i said smiling

         Flashback end~

        "Why am i having flashbacks from the past?" I thought while waiting for the others to come and change clothes.
           "So today you all are gonna spy on your target. Eliminate them early and you can soend the rest of the week here." Koro-sensei said.
          "Make sure to fall in love" Bitch-sensei said. Some partners blushed including me and Kayano.
          "Say that to yourself Bitch-sensei Maehara said.
          "HEY!!" She shouted. And we all laughed. Well this Paris trip is starting out fun but will it stay that way?
~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~
A/N Wahh finished. Sorry i didnt update the last two days. As you know i got stuck in a boss battle that is really annoying to defeat *cough*Ganondorf*cough*. And good news my Dad came home from Saudi. He bought home a lot of chocolates. I secretely ate some while they are all asleep (no wonder i can't sleep). Anyway did you know how i thought of using Alice in Wonderland characters. Well a cat inspired me. Ya see there are 2 cats who usually sneak in our house without permission. But they really dont annoy us. So my sister decided to name them. The first one was named Crookshanks (guess from where) it usually scares my sisters. Onr night she woke up and  cat was laying down on her feet. And the second one is rather a smart one and usually appears from nowhere. She enters using the door. Then the second flooe window (who knows how she got up there). So we decided to name it Cheshire. So he was the one who gave me an idea. Pretty random huh? Now excuse me i need to go eat some more chocolates!!!.*eats one*
                                      Bye-bye      Jem