Different Universe Part 27

A/N Um..... hi? This is Jem's friend. I helped her correct some mispellings in this chapter. Since I'm such a great friend. And i might use her account for a bit to read some fanfics. And that will be all.
♥~♥~♡~♡~♥~♥~♡~♡~♥~♥

Kayano's POV

It hurts it still haven't stopped yet. I slowly walked to my room acting normal so Nagisa wont be worried. Am I gonna remember another missing memory? I don't know. But there's one thing i know and that is to sleep it off.

Flashback (I will flashback)

"I'm going to stay over his house for a while okay? I left money on my room for you to buy food so behave alright?" A woman with a short hair said.
"Okay!" I said
"You're not gonna ask if you can go?" She said surprised.
"The answer is still no right? Besides i made a friend!" I said.
"So who is this 'friend' of yours?" She asked in a teasing tone.
"It's a secret Nee-san" I said and stuck out my tongue. She nodded and patted my head. She then carried her bags and went outside. She waved me good-bye and walked out the woods. I got dressed and ran outside. A flash of white and i found myself somewhere else. It was dark and i couldn't see. Footsteps were heard and the door opened. The boy from my previous dream appeared. He smiled gently and said.
"Gotcha" he helped me up so i could stand.
"How did you find me?" I asked.
"Hmm it was the only place i haven't searched?" He said.
"Fine you go on and hide" I smiled and he ran.

Flashback End~

The pain was gone i was laying down on my bed. Nee-san? I have a sister? These dreams are getting confusing. And who was that boy? He keeps appearing in my dreams. Oh well i'll just have to wait for more flashbacks.

Nagisa's POV

"I wonder what's wrong with Kayano?" i thought i sat down the couch wondering. I decided to call Sebastian. I haven't heard from them since the trip to Paris.

*Hello?* Sebastian asked

"Sebastian it's me Nagisa" I said.

*Oh what is it?* He said

"I'm bored i got nothing to do." I complained

*Well i can't do anything about that. Ask your wife* He teased

"She's sleeping and last time i checked her last name isn't Shiota" I said

*Hmmm not yet* He said

"What do you mean by that Hey!" I said but he hung up. Dang it, now what? I leaned back on the couch and stared at the clock. 8:30 we still haven't ate dinner. Hmmm what should i cook? I walked to the kitchen to see what i can cook. I opened the cupboard.
'I guess we have enough for ramen' I thought and started cooking.

Timeskip~

Kayano's POV

I walked in the kitchen and saw Nagisa cooking ramen.

"Did you look at the fridge?" I asked

"Good Evening Kayano and No i didn't don't worry" He answered

I stared at him trying to guess if he's lying or not. He just turned around again and continued to cook.

"We have school tomorrow alright?" He said

"School...school......wait...TODAY IS SUNDAY!!?" I shouted.

"You forgot?" He said and laughed.

"Yeah....." I said quietly

"Hmmm wanna go to school as animals?" I suggested

"What if someone sees us?" Nagisa said.

"We knock them out and run?" I said and shrugged

"Great idea" He said sarcastically.

"Come on have a little action in your life" I said.

"Fine but if someone spot us it's your fault!" He said

"The viper has agreed" I said

He sighed and grabbed a bowl of ramen to eat. I stood up to get my food. We ate silently until Nagisa decided to break it.

"Neh Kayano how long have you been living in the woods?" He asked.

I stayed silent thinking of what to answer him. He could be related to the flashbacks i'm having since he do live in the woods.

"Uh Helloooo Earth to Kayano?" He said waving his hand in front of my face.

"Huh? W-what?" I asked

"You still haven't answered my question" He said

"Which one?" I asked

"The how long have you Ben (Sorry i just need to make a Ben joke here Kiyoko-san) living here one" He said.

"Uh.... i don't really know" I said

"What do you mean?" He asked confused.

"I don't know" I said.

"Okay then" He said and went back to eating.

"He probably know some people that live at the woods." I thought.

Nagisa's POV

I stared at Kayano still eating the ramen i just cooked. "Why doesnt she know how long she has been living in the woods" I thought as i ate another bite "Did she somehow lose her memory? But how can she remember her name?" I decided to ask her another question.

"Neh Kayano do you know somebody called Akari?"

♥~♥~♡~♡~♥~♥~♡~♡~♥~♥

A/N: Jem said she's sorry for making a short chapter. Oh and that she is also sorry for not updating.

P.S
I'm a boy >-<

Adios
???