Different Universe 45?

Jem: Just be friends ~ All you gotta do is just be friends~ Time to say goodbye just be friends~ All you gotta do is just be friends~
....The angst is affecting me... picture not mine..

~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♡~♥

    Timeskip to the day where they tell your results...thingy..~

    Mae's POV~

    "So guys! How do you think you did on your exams?!" I asked.

    I looked at Rio, Karma, Kayano, Nagisa, and of course Sebastian.

    "Who knows?~" Karma answered sipping on his apple flavored juice.

    "Guess we'll know when the results come out.." Nagisa said.

    "I'm excited" Kayano said playing with her spoon.

    "Yeah, but I know someone who's more excited than any of us" Rio said

    "Who?" I asked.

    "Korosensei!" She said.

    "How'd you know that?" Sebastian asked.

    "Scared the hell out of me this morning! Seriously! Greeting me with that creepy smile just after I opened the windows" Rio said.

    "Sounds awfully like a scene in Attack on Titans.." Fuwa said behind me "Is the author dropping references again?"

    Out of nowhere someone smacked her with a chocolate bar.

    "Fuwa you should stop breaking the fourth wall.." Nagisa whispered earning him a smack on the head.

    We stared at them confused. Where the hell did those chocolates come from!? Oh well no complains there!

    Asano Junior's POV

    Tch.... why do I have to climb this mountain again and deliver their test results? We Class A are gonna win anyways. I held the folders loosely on my hand showing no care at all. Once I saw the old building Class E is already going back to the classroom. Looks like I'm in time. I saw the blue haired kid together with his other classmates... Blue, green, red, yellow, and black... What's with the hair today!?

    Karma's POV

    I lazily followed the others inside. That was until I saw Asano. Crap he can't see Korosensei... I tapped Rio's shoulder and pointed at Asano. Hopefully she gets the message. Rio nodded and walked faster to the classroom. I looked at Asano. I smirked and walked to him. I just need to buy some time for them to tell Korosensei..

    "Hey big head, what are you doing here?~ Did your father send you here?~" I teased still smirking.

    "Shut up Akabane.I'm only here to deliver your test results" He said and threw me the folders.

    "Thanks~ I see you gave it to us personally~  Does that mean we won?~" I said.

    "Like hell you did" He said walking away "I wish you goodluck Akabane"

    "Yeah I hope you lose too!~" I said walking to the classroom.

    I opened the folders quickly and took mine. I didn't bother looking at it... at least not yet. I walked in the classroom and placed the folders on Korosensei's table. I probably did well in my exam. Definitely.

♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♥~♡~♥~♡~♡~♥

Jem: I know it's short but don't kill me!! Please?

BAI!~