Different Universe Part 42

A/N: I'll try updating as soon as I can since I have some free time...

♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥

Sebastian's POV

"So you're saying that the beer's effect will wear out soon and he will fall unconscious?" Mae asked walking outside.

"Yeah I only wanted time embarrass him for a few hours and then he'll return to normal" Karma said.

"So where do you think he is now?" I asked.

"Probably somewhere with Kayano... let's just hope that he will do nothing bad to her." Nakamura said.

"Doubt it. Even if Nagisa is drunk he's still innocent " Mae said looking around.

"Well you left him for a few years something must have changed" I said.

"I would like to hear more of Nagisa's past but can we just search for him quickly?" Karma said.

"Fine. I think I heard Kayano say something about Asano." I said recalling what I heard a while ago.

"Which Asano?" Mae asked.

"Let's just hope that it's Junior not the real one" Karma said and started walking down the mountain.

We followed after him and saw Nagisa his arm wrapped around Kayano for support. They're practically perfect for each other. But none of them is making a move.I guess you can't really force love to happened.

"Nagisa are you okay!?" Mae asked checking for any injuries.

"Never better!!~~" Nagisa shouted

"He tried to read Asano's mind which didn't went well if you can't guess.." Kayano said.

"Well we can't just wait for the effect to wear off so.." Karma said going behind Nagisa "I'll just help him out!"

He hit Nagisa's on the head making him collapse and fall unconscious. I immediately watched him sending a glare at Karma.

"Be careful will you?" I said.

I carried Nagisa on my back and walked to the clinic. The others followed behind me while Mae walked beside me. She poked Nagisa on the cheek saying how cute her little brother is. When she asked me something.

"Do you think 'he' will attack him again?" She asked lowering her voice.

"This is why you wanted to visit him right?" I asked remembering the past.

"I was just worried. You never know when 'he' will attack again." Mae said looking around.

"Don't worry it won't turn out like last time." I said comforting her a bit.

She smiled and nodded.

"Of course! I'm gonna protect him after all!" She said smiling.

I smiled and continued walking to the clinic. Once we're there I settled Nagisa on the bed.

"Well at least it's over now." Kayano said.

"What do you mean Kayano?~ its still not over yet~" Nakamura said winking at Karma.

"Yeah we need you to watch over Nagisa~ the effect of the beer is still on effect so if he wake up he's still drunk~" Karma said

I saw her eyes glint in joy but disappeared quickly. Was that just my imagination? Possibly.

"Fine! I'll go watch over him go tell Koro" She said.

"Okay have fun~" Mae said pulling me out the door with Karma and Nakamura.

Little did I know these 3 devils got something up their sleeves for Kayano and Nagisa.

Kayano's POV

Finally! I have a chance to talk to Nagisa about my past!! I shook him slightly making him jolt up awake. His face is still dazed which means he is still a bit drunk.

"Huh?~ Where am I?~" He asked rubbing his eyes.

"Nagisa I need you to answer a few questions." I said.

"Sure!~~ What is it?~~" He said sitting up.

"You said you know someone called Akari, right?" I asked.

"Yes!~ She really really love sweets like you!!~~" He said face brightening up.

Can you please tell me why she left the woods? Please Nagisa?" I asked.

"Um~.... I guess I could trust you... so I'll tell you just a bit~" Nagisa said.

"That's great!~" I said

"She wrote something about moving houses! ~ cause of her sister's fiance?~~" He said.

So my dream was right... Kotaro Yanagisawa... is my brother- in-law? Or future brother- in- law?

"Did they get married?" I asked.

"Who? Akari and me?~~" He asked innocently.

"NOO!! Aguri and Yanagisawa!! Did they get married!?" I shouted red faced.

"Aguri?~ Yanagisawa?~" he asked "Who are they?~"

Oh shoot I forgot he didn't know their names!

"A-anyways! Can you tell me when she left?" I asked.

"I really didn't care about when she left!~~" He said smiling.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"All I care about is when she'll return!~ She promised that she will return soon!~ " He said smiling.

"I see.." I muttered.

"But I would appreciate it if she sent me another letter. Its been a while since I have heard from her~~" He said smiling.

I looked at Nagisa's smiling face. What would he think If he knew that the girl he have been waiting for is right in front of him?

~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥
A/N Another chapter done! I made it longer this time. Now I need to finish the next chapter!

BAI!~

Jem!~