Nagikae Different Universe part 9

A/N Hi this is about Nagisa's past. Well for my fanfiction not Nagisa in the original ansatsu world since THIS IS A DIFFERENT UNIVERSE!!! Sorry. I was bored so i published it cause its finished. I only did this in 1 hour yes!!!!! I cant promise that it will be good though.
~·~·~·~·~·~··~·~·~·~·~·~~··~~·~·~·~
      Nagisa's past
   Nagisa's POV

   Hmmmm Im Nagisa Shiota second heir to the Shiota Family. And yeah we're pretty rich. So why am i living in a forest alone if im rich? The answer us simple. I got kicked out.
You see me and Mae ( the master of the butler who called) are siblings. Well twins but not identical. First of all her hair is blonde and mine is blue. She's taller than me and more smarter too. But we both have blue eyes. We always get along we rarely fight. I lived a normal and happy life but things changed when i turned 10. I was playing with Mae in the garden. Since we are rich many  bad people target us to black mail our parents for money. So there are always guards around us. But today there were none. There was one bad guy who targeted Mae. I stood there between them trying to protect her but the man just pushed me aside forcefully and grabbed my sister. She was screaming for help. Mom and Dad looked out the window. And saw me filled with bloodlust. Everything happend quickly. I turned into a snake i was surprised but o quickly bit the man to scare him. Soon the man passed out. Mom and Dad started looking at me differntly since that day. They treated me like a monster and ignored me. If i did something wrong they would either hurt me and stuffs. Since that they i always hated them but not my sister. So i always spend my days in my room alone. A butler named Sebastian ( is the spelling correct?)was the one in charge of giving me food. He always treat me normally so we became friends. One day my parents did something to me that is so unforgivable. Which made me so mad at them. So mad that i almost killed them but Mae stopped me. So they buildt me a house in a far country in the woods and was sent there as punishment. Which i happily accepted i dont want to live with them anyway. Eventhough i would miss Mae and Sebastian. I was 10 when i was kicked out and i lived there for 4 years. In those 4 years i was studying in a school. Which was paid by my family of course. On the 4th year i was transfered to ( K Something school i forgot the name). There i almost killed my classmate for bullying me when i dropped to E-Class. My records were probably erased and they expelled me. So i continued to live alone. I practiced my knife skills cause that was probably all i could do. But everything changed when she arrived. Kayano a girl who's parents were killed by hunters. I must say i'm growing very attatched to her. She made my loneliness disapear. I wonder what else the future awaits??
~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~··~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~
A/N Yeah Nagisa is very OOC but i dont care.........well maybe a little bit.
Anyways i was about to start the chapter like this.
  King: You're a prince Nagisa
  Nagisa: I'm a wot??!!
But changed my mind.
  Nagisa :that would be funny though
  Jem: nope not gonna change it
  Kayano: Ohhh is this Nagisa's past can i read??
  Nagisa: no Jem tell her not to.
          *thinks about what was writen in the story about kayano*
    Anyway i just made all of those up while typing it. So theres probably wrong grammars and spellings. Bye bye