Different Universe Part 43

A/N I'm back with a new chapter!!

~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥

    Kayano's POV

    Nagisa fell asleep after a few minutes of silence. Wow he looks exhausted. I brushed the hair away from his face and threaded it lightly with my hand. So soft... hmm... why won't he cut his hair? Nagisa mumbled a bit before turning to the other way. Aww so cute....wait what!? I shook my head to brush off the thought. But.. he is kinda cute..

    I stood up making sure he's really asleep before walking to the door. I probably missed a lot of lessons now. I sighed and walked out closing the door behind me.

    Karasuma's POV

    I opened my laptop checking for updates from the government about the octopus. When my phone rang. I opened my phone and saw Ritsu. Why is she here?

    "Good morning Karasuma-sensei!" She said

    "Morning may I ask what you're here for?" I said.

    "Um... Karasuma-sensei. Do you remember Takaoka from the P.E class?" She asked.

    "Of course. How could I forget?" I replied "So what about him?"

    "I have recorded sightings of him entering certain places and shops" She muttered.

    "Where!?" I asked.

    If he is planning on doing something to my students then I'll do anything to stop him.

    "T-that's the weird part..." Ritsu muttered

    "Why?" I asked confused.

    "I-I remember seeing him in places. But... I can't seem to remember the place or exact location. Its like someone is deleting my memories.." Ritsu said.

    "Is it possible that someone is hacking you?" I asked.

    "I-if there we're then they're doing a good job.... they did it so clean and untraceable" Ritsu said.

    "Alright I trust you to try and learn more about this.  But don't tell the your classmates yet." I said.

    She nodded and disappeared revealing my cellphone desktop. This can't be Takaoka hacking Ritsu. Someone must have been working with him.... Whoever it is, its bad news.

    Koro-sensei's POV

    Kayano entered the room. Nothing seemed to happened judging from her face. But I can see a glint of worry in her face. Did something happened? I looked at Karma and Nakamura for some answers but they just shrugged. Silence filled the room until someone decided to speak up.

    "How's Nagisa?" Sugino asked.

    "Fine, he just fell asleep." She said smiling and walked to her chair.

    " A-Alright everyone lets continue our lesson!" I said.

    "S-Sensei! May I ask when the result of the test come out?" Isogai asked.

    "Originally I would be telling you the results right now. But because the chairman doesn't trust me.... they have recheck what I checked..." I said "But have you all decided  what to do with the prize when you win?"

    "There's no need for if! We'll surely win!" Mae said and the class nodded.

    "We're planning on using it for an assassination!" Isogai said.

    Looks like they're getting used to planning on killing me. I should get ready too. I laughed my usual 'Nurufufufufufufu' laugh. Green stripes appeared on my face.

    "I do hope you can kill me before your graduation~" I said.

    I can see a glint of excitement and confidence in their eyes. Is this what you want to happend, Aguri?

♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥

A/N: I CAN'T WRITE ON KORO SENSEI'S POV ANYMORE!!! IT HURTS MY HEART!! *cries*

Bai!~

Jem!~