Chapter 46

Author note:  Strong language and sexual content.  If your a minor please don't read.

MOVING DAY :o(

Ellianna's POV-

    I sat on the edge of the bed and watched Gage pack the rest of his clothes.  The last two weeks we have been inseparable other than when we are in class.  He made promise to his word about making me sore.  The man is a fucking machine and I don't know how he is going to make it over the next three months.  I tried to fight him on letting Avery, Grace and I live here for free but I didn't win.  My emotions had been all over the place these last few weeks.  I was happy one minute than the thought of not seeing him everyday would bring me to tears.  Right now I just felt numb.  I wanted to drive him to the airport but he insisted on taking a cab.  He said It would be hard enough to get on the plane.  With me standing there he said he wasn't sure he could do it.  I respected his wishes thinking the last thing I wanted to do was break down in the middle of the airport. 

     "Your being awful quite.  You ok?"  Gage said.  I looked up at him and gave him a small smile.  He walked over to me and bent down in front of me and cupped my face.  He said "hey!  I'm going to  come back for Valentines Day."  That's almost four weeks away.  I didn't remind him of that I already knew he was counting the days.  I said "I know.  It's just these last two weeks went by so fast."  He took a deep breath and said "I know."  He leaned up and kissed me.  God I'm going to miss him.

    He released my lips too soon and stood up.  He walked over to the chair and zipped his bag up.  I knew he was getting ready to leave.  His plane was leaving at 7:45.  He got the latest plane he could wanting to spend every last minute with me.  I remember the day he came home from talking to the lawyers.  It was the day after the funeral and the day before we came back here.  To say he was in a bad mood was an understatement.  He later explained that if he wasn't home in exactly two weeks the lawyers would take action.  His dads lawyers sure knew how to write up a contract.  When Gage got on the computer a week later to buy his ticket the latest flight he could get was 7:45.  He was not a happy camper about that either.  I couldn't help but laugh because that would put him there right on time.  He finally started laughing when I pointed that out.

     He finally turned around with his bag in hand.  A week ago a semi showed up and he sent the majority of his clothes, his mustang, Harley and the oil painting of me playing piano  back to Colorado. He left the Escalade here for us. All he had was a small suitcase for a carry-on.  I was fighting back the tears and I stood up.  Avery and Grace moved in yesterday and respectfully retreated to Avery's room to give us some privacy. 

     Gage looked like he was fighting back tears too and said "walk me to the door?"  I reluctantly moved my feet and walked over to where he was standing.  He took a deep breath and said "I'm going to fucking miss you."  I didn't say anything because I was on the verge of crying.  He placed his bag back down and cupped my face.  I couldn't stop the tears from falling now.  He said "I'll call you everyday.  Twice a day."  I just nodded at him and let the tears fall.  I didn't even try to stop them.  He leaned down again and kissed me.  He let out a frustrating growl and my tears increased.  I'm going to miss that sound.

    He released my lips and leaned his for-head to mine.  He said "I love you."  I was full blown crying now.  I sniffed a few times and he pulled away from me and wiped my tears and said "your killing me Ellianna."  I told myself over and over that I was going to be strong and not do this.  I was stupid to think I wouldn't cry when it was time for him to actually leave.  I sniffed a few more times.  I couldn't help it.  I slammed into his chest.  I wrapped my arms around his back not wanting to let him go yet.  He said "Elli. I. Cant. Breath."  Guess I was stronger than I thought.  I let out a small laugh and smiled but the tears continued to run down my cheeks.  I eased my hold on him but still had my face buried in his chest.  I just needed a few minutes to compose my self.  Gage just held me and kissed my head a few times.