Chapter 5

Author's Note: Strong language 

 Ellinanna's POV-

      I got my normal wake up call from my too cheery in morning roommate.  I hate to admit it but I have gotten kinda used to it.  At lease now I laugh when she sees that I'm awake.  It's Thursday and we almost made it through the first week of college.  I can't wait for classes to be over tomorrow and with any luck my professors won't give us much work.  So far it's been pretty light and I am thankful they have taken it easy on us the first week.  I managed to make it through the last two days of class, looking at Professor Maddox, not soaking my panties like the first day.  I am feeling more confident when I enter the room today. 

Yeah, he has given me a couple looks but he stopped wanted to kill me and hasn't given me that sexy look again. I walked into class a few minutes earlier than normal because I am getting used to going to bed earlier and there were a few students already here.  Ugh... morning people.  Mr. Hottie wasn't here yet, so I took my seat and pulled my book and laptop out.

A few minutes later the class room filled up and Professor Maddox walked in. God, that man is sexy as fuck.  He was wearing his normal dress pants, dress shoes, and button up shirt. Does this guy wear anything else?  He called class to order and went through roll call.  We were still on Romeo and Juliet when he asks a simple question about why we think the author wrote this particular part.  Dead silence. Oh for the love of God. How does no one know the answer to this? He looked around for a minute and from the look on his face was asking himself the very same question.  I am not going to raise my hand.  I will not raise my hand...

Mr. Hottie was looking right at me.  The look in his eyes was almost like he was daring me to answer.  What the fuck.... Is he for real? Wait, did I think of him as Mr. Hottie?  Try Mr. Asshole!  I slowly raise my hand before I loose the nerve to his little challenge.  "Yes, Miss James?" like he wasn't willing me to answer the question. Jerk

"Shakespeare's meaning behind the play, I believe, is that love is blind.  It's a warning that love leads to disaster, even though he potrays that love will make you do anything, even die for it."  Mr. Asshole looks pleased with my answer and then he gave me that sexy look. 

He ended class a few minutes later and I was packing my stuff up when the jock guy from the back row approached me.  "Hey, it's Ellianna right?" He asked. "Elli." was all I could say because, two days ago the guy announced that he wanted me to read him a bed time story, and he was hot. "I'm Chad by the way." He said and stood there.  He wasn't as good looking as Mr. Asshole but he wasn't bad to look at either.  He's probably every bit of six foot.  Probably on the football team from what I can take.  He had blond hair that was cut perfectly, hazel eyes and a smile that no doubt dropped panties. 

"My frat house is having a party tomorrow night."  Okay?  I am not sure if he was asking me to go, or just letting me know about it.  I just looked at him like I was confused.  "We have it every year to celebrate making it through our first week of class, you should come."  So he wasn't asking me he was just inviting me.  I'll go with that.  Hell, I am ready to let off some steam and have a few.  "Yeah, sure, sounds cool, where is your house?"  When I heard someone slamming something down I looked up to the front of the classroom.  Mr. Asshole looked like he wanted to kill this guy. He was shuffling stuff in his bag and clearly wasn't happy for some reason. I may have to start referring to him as Mr. Mood Swings.

Trying to ignore Mr. Mood Swings I stand up and throw my bag over my shoulder. "Well, Chad can I bring a friend with me?" I asked looking up at him.  As we near the door he actually put his arm around my shoulder and said  "Yeah, if that means you'll come."  I can't believe he has his hands on me. Not that I'm complaining.