Chapter 26

Authors note: strong language and sexual content.  If your a minor please don't read.

Ellianna's-pov

     I barely made it through my classes thinking about what Gage was going to do when he found out what happened.  I still can't believe that bitch said we looked "cozy".  If I hadn't been so shocked that she said something and the look on Gage's face I would have beaten the shit out of her.  I knew she wanted Gage, that was obvious, but to say something like that in the attempt to get rid of me was seriously sick. 

     I ended up skipping my last class because honestly I didn't want to run into Chad again.  I walked into an empty dorm room and tried to focus on my homework.  Twenty minutes later the door opened and Avery walked in.  She looked surprised to see me and said "what are you doing here already trick?"  I smiled at her not realizing that I would be so happy to see her. 

     I shrugged my shoulders and said "I have a lot of work to do" not a lie so I was hoping she would buy it.  She looked at me like she was about to say something else but didn't.  She placed her bag down and walked to the head of her bed and sat down.  She didn't say anything and looked at me like she knew I needed to talk.  That earned her another smile because I have never been so close to someone in such a short time.

     I let out a breath and said "do you know who Caroline Thompson is?"  She looked at me confused and said "no. should I?"  I just shook my head and continued "she is in my first class and doesn't hide the fact that she wants Gage to "notice her".  I looked at Avery who just cocked her head to the side and waited for me to continue.  I looked down and said "she announced to Gage and half the class that she seen me getting "cozy" with Chad in the hall yesterday."  I motioned the quotations in the air when I said cozy.

     Her eyes got wide and she said "what a fucking bitch.  Did you slap her across the fucking face?"  I let out a short laugh and said "I wanted to but I couldn't believe she said that and the look on Gage's face.."  I didn't say anything else just shook my head confused that he would even think I would do something like that. Avery stood up and said as she made her way to picking up her bag "what did Gage say?"

     I told her he didn't look at me the entire time we were in class and that he looked pissed when he told me he would be here to pick my up at 6.  She pulled her books out of her bag and reassured me that he would be fine once he knew what really happened.  She even said and I quote "I hope Gage kills that mother fucker"  I laughed at that one.  I had just settled back into my homework and heard a knock on the door.  I looked over at Avery and she just shrugged her shoulders.  I got up and opened the door to a very excited Grace.

      "Grace!  Where have you been hiding?"  I asked her.  She pushed past me and waved her hand in the air and said "please tell me the rumor I just heard was true?"  I shut the door just as she turned around looking at her confused and said "what are you talking about?"  She wasn't hiding her excitement and said "that your sleeping with Professor Maddox?"  I let me shoulders fall feeling totally defeated.  So every one probably knows now and I know it's because that slut can't keep her mouth shut.  Hell she is probably telling people I'm sleeping with Chad too.  I really really don't like that bitch.

     I didn't say anything at first and just looked at Grace and over to Avery who was smiling and wiggled her eye brows up and down.  I let out a groan and said "well, yes currently I am but who knows what will happen after tonight."  I was just being honest.  Lets face it I don't understand why this beautiful man would want to be with someone like me and after he was informed I was being "cozy" in the hall way with Chad he was probably going to drop me like a hot potato.