Chapter 27

author's note: strong language and sexual content.  If your a minor please don't read.

 Next chapter is private. I have four so far and you have to follow me to see them. 

Gage's POV-

     I handed Ellianna her phone back.  She didn't look very happy with me.  She said "I can't believe you called my brother and told him to come down here."  I cocked my head to the side and gave her a smile and said "you told me to call the cops" and walked past her to the stairs.  I climbed the stairs and knew she was following me.  "How did you know Ethan was a cop?" she asked.  I walked in to my room and turned and said "Ellianna, I had plenty of time to talk to all your brothers while you and Avery were on the dance floor making every man in that club watch you." 

     I started to unbutton my shirt and watched Ellianna's eyes widen.  I just smiled at her and she said "what are you doing."  She watched me undo every button and I unbutton the last one and took my shirt off.  She looked back up at me and I could tell she was thinking I was going to do something. 

     I smiled and shook my head.  "I'm going to take a quick shower baby. Why don't you go down and warm up the left overs in the fidge and I'll be down in a few minutes"  I started to undo my belt and Ellianna looked down and quickly back up.  If she stays in here I may not be taking a shower.  Not sure how Ethan would feel about seeing a freshly fucked Ellianna when he got here.  Damn I need to not think about how she looks after I've fucked her.  My dick is starting to get hard and that hot shower I was wanting to take may turn into a cold one.

     Ellianna flushed pink and turned around and walked out the door.  I couldn't help but smile when she said "I'll be down stairs."  I turned and made my way to the bathroom.  I quickly removed the rest of my clothes and leaned in and turned the shower on.  I went back to the sink and stared at myself.  I gotta think of a way to get that prick kicked out of school.  The problem is I knew he was an asset to the football team.  The likely hood of that happening didn't look good. 

      The steam from the shower started to engulf the bathroom so I got in and let the hot water hit my still tense muscles.  I ran my hand through my hair a few times and let my thoughts drift to what Ethan was going to do.  Maybe I shouldn't have called him.  I don't want him to get in trouble.  I made him a promise that I would look after her though.  I guess my threat didn't warn him off but maybe Ethan's would.  I stayed in the shower until the stream was so thick you almost couldn't see.

     I turned the shower off and got out and wrapped a towel around my waist.  I opened the bathroom door and in walked Ellianna.  She looked up and down my body still dripping wet and sucked in her bottom lip and blushed again.  She said "I'm sorry I thought you would be done" and turned to walk out the door.  She wasn't quick enough and I grabbed her hand and spun her around.  She let out a small gasp and I wrapped my arm around her back and lifted her up and walked over to the bed.  I laid her down and covered her body with mine and said "I love it when you blush."  Then I took my finger and traced her bottom lip. 

      Her breathing was heavy and I could tell she was turned on.  I didn't say anything and just looked at her.  We just stared at each other for what seemed like forever.  She finally let out a breath and said "Gage, your getting me all wet."  I smiled at her knowing she was talking about the fact that I was dipping wet but I couldn't help it and said "baby, as inviting as that sounds I'm not in the mood for a quicky right now."  Then I kissed her good and long. 

       I needed to get her out of here because my dick was about to betray me again. I released her lips and stood up and extended my hand to help her up.  She was blushing again.  She shook her head and let me pull her off the bed.  I can't believe she said "you suck" and started to walk out the door.  I let out a laugh and went to get dressed.  I got out a pair of jeans and black t-shirt.  Slipped on my Jordans just in case that fuck head thought about running when he seen me.