chapter 23

Authors note: Strong Language and Sexual content.  If your a minor please don't read.

Gage's POV-

     O.K. this is completely nuts... what the hell is going on with me.  I have never been so affected by a girl.  I just about lost it at the restaurant and pulled Ellianna in the bathroom.  When I pulled into the garage and asked her to say something to me in French I knew I was in serious trouble.  I needed to have her and thought about taking her right there in the car.  My dick has never been this hard and the need to be inside her was over powering.  I some how managed to stay in control and get her inside but lost it once we made it into the kitchen.  I smashed my lips with hers and slammed her into the wall.  I really need to get a grip because I don't want to hurt her again. 

     She seems to be fine with my attack giving me several moans and gripping me like she needs me as bad as I need her.   She wrapped he legs around my waist and her hands went straight for my hair.  I heard her shoes hit the floor.   I felt like I was going to explode with my need for her and I decided to take a breath.  I broke the kiss and leaned my for-head on hers so we could both catch our breath.  A few moments later I took my head off hers and looked down at her to see her eyes closed.  I said "Ellianna?"  She looked at me I could see the passion in her eyes.  I closed my eyes for a second and took my hands away from her ass.  I still had her pinned to the wall and her legs were firmly around my waist.

     I cupped her face and looked at her and said "I don't know what "this is" but I have never felt like I needed someone so....badly."  I couldn't think of a better word than that and then she looked into my eyes and said "ditto."  That's all it took and I claimed her mouth once again.  What surprised me was her taking her hands from my hair and ripping my shirt open.  Buttons flew across the kitchen floor and now I couldn't hold back any longer.  I thought about putting her on the table again but quickly changed my mind.  I want her in my bed.  I broke the kiss and with her still wrapped around me I grabbed her ass and walked down the hall.  I took two stairs at a time because I couldn't wait another minute.  I opened my door and walked with her to the bed.  I gave her one last kiss and then tossed her in the middle of my bed. 

    I figured that would make her giggle but when I looked down and she wasn't and her chest was rising and falling fast I was positive she was just as turned on as me.  I quickly released my shirt from my pants and ripped it off my body causing the last three buttons to fly.  She closed her eyes and let out another moan and squirmed around on the bed.  O! yeah, she was in desperate need like I was.  I quickly kicked off my shoes and unbuttoned my pants and pulled the zipper down.  I made quick work of pulling both my pants and boxers off and then leaned in and pulled Ellianna's dress over her hips.

     I stood back up and looked down.  When I seen the sexy white lace underwear I couldn't help but say "fuck me!"   I quickly looked back to Ellianna and said "please tell me your wet."  She didn't say anything but nodded yes.  I looked at her and said "say it, I want to hear you say it"  She gave me a sexy smile and in perfect French she said "I'm always wet for you."  Holy shit, I thought her telling me she was ready for me to bury myself inside her in the car about made me loose it.  Hearing her say that took me over the top. 

      I grabbed her panties and ripped them from her body.  That earned me a loud moan and she arched her back and said "O.God!"  I quickly climbed between her legs and had my cock right at her opening and said "I love it when you call me that"  in perfect French.  Then I covered her moan with my mouth and sunk inside of her.  I let her mouth go and let out a moan of my own and said "FUCK!" into her neck. 

     I held still for a minute trying to re-gain some control.  She fitted perfectly around me and I thought "god this woman was made for me"  She had a death grip on my back which made it even harder for me to gain control.  I kissed her neck, raised my head, and grabbed each side of her face.  I looked into her beautiful green eyes and said "you feel to fucking good Ellianna."  Then she closed her eyes and released my back and her hands made their way to my ass and she pushed me forward.  She wanted me to move.  God this woman is going to be the end of me I just know it.