Chapter 15

Ellianna's POV-

     Gage drove us back to the dorm after we veg'd out in front of the T.V. eating our Chinese. Avery picked a scary movie and the only seat forcing me to sit next to Gage on the couch.  I was fine with that though because I was feeling more and more comfortable around him.  We took a quick shower and made it back to our room right at eight.  I really just wanted to climb in bed and read until I feel asleep but I had homework to finish. 

     I walked over to my desk and fired up my computer.  Gage had mentioned that I may have to skip a few classes Friday so I would have time to get ready for the rehearsal.  I was making a bad habit of skipping classes and decided I needed to put some more effort into my homework.  I was still getting a A in both classes but I didn't want my grade to start dropping. 

     An hour and an half later I was pleased with my work and decided to just call it a night.  The sooner I go to bed and get these next two days over with the better!

     After class on Thursday I had the nerve to ask Gage if he peeked at my dress.  He gave me a small laugh and said "I wouldn't dare"  I laughed with him because I knew he was refereeing to Avery's demand as we left the house.  She is so freaking hilarious.  She told him if he did she would cut his balls off. 

     Wouldn't you know it just when I think I'm all caught up on my homework Professor Jones assigns us another research paper.  I'm going to have to work on it all night because it's due on Monday.  So much for relaxing and reading that book I just got.  I make it to the room and it's empty.  That's odd, there hasn't been one day I've returned from my classes and she not been here.  I sat at my desk and quickly got my stuff out.  I started my paper and ten minutes later Avery walked though the door.  I turned and seen she had her hands full of books.  She gave me that "don't ask" look and I turned around completely and watched her dump them on her bed.  When she turned back to me she said "Remind me again, why do I wanna be a Lawyer?"  I laughed and said "because you want to make your mother proud and make a lot of money."  She cocked her head to the side and got that look then said "o. yeah!" then gave me a smile. 

     "Hey you wanna go grab some food?"  Avery asks and I said "yeah, but it will have to be downstairs and I'll need to bring it back up here.  I got another research paper to do."  We didn't waste any time going down to get a bite to eat and back to our room.  I swear I'm going to gain ten pounds my first year of college, my choice being chili cheese fries and a coke, and because I haven't had time to do any real exercise.  Two hours later my paper was almost done and my back was killing me.  I decided I would finish it on Sunday and give it some tweaking.  I powered down my computer and my stomach started hurting.  I stood up and groaned.  I needed to go the bathroom and just as I made my way to the door Avery says "chili fries kickin in all ready trick!"  I look back at her and she is laughing at me.  I shake my head and walk out the door not needing to reply to that.  Growing up with three brothers they would always make a big announcement when they needed to go.  I never understood that. 

     I made it back to the room and walked over to my closet to change for bed.  Avery asks "did everything come out o.k. for ya."  I turned to look at her and she was laughing again and I said "your so gross!"  that made her laugh even harder.  I changed then climbed into bed.  She looked over at me and said "you excited about tomorrow?"  I looked at her nervously and said "kinda, I'm more nervous than anything."  She rolled over on her side and said "why are you nervous?"  no kidding in her voice so I said "just meeting all his friends, you know? I have never been to a wedding on a date before."  I didn't realize I said "date" and she said "Ha! so you admit it, it's a date!"  I just looked at her like "really?"  I explained "I meant with anyone besides my family and it's not a date."  She just rolled back on her stomach shaking her head and said " a date's a date! and my friend your going on two dates.  You know what means.  Your gonna have to put out!"  I could tell by her tone she was kidding but I threw my pillow at her anyways and said "O! Shut up!"  She laughed at tossed it back at me and I told her I was going to bed.