Regarding The Sequel

Hello frens!
So, I've decided to actually set a date for the sequel!
And that date, will be tomorrow or Sunday!
So you won't have to wait much longer for the sequel! I can just feel your excitement from here (or maybe it's all coming from me).
Now, I'm gonna give you a little bit more insight on what's going to be happening in the sequel.
I was originally planning for it to be all about Oliver, however, I came up with an idea for Gavin so I'll be throwing his POV into the story as well. However, I'm not gonna do the alternating POV's every chapter thing because I feel like it prevents me from writing what I really want to write and therefore brings the story down. (So, this is your warning now, there is going to be more of Oliver's POV in the story than Gavin's).
Alright, now that I've got that covered, I'd like to announce something else.
I've kind of teamed up with a friend and she and I decided to have both our OCs in the story. So, I'm telling you right now, all the OC's are mine, except for one and that one's name is Cree Perch. So, if you want to read more about Cree and his backstory, I believe she's posting a story about him as well. (I highly recommend reading it. Her account name is ChannexWarrior. I know it's gonna be fantastic.)
Okay... I feel it's worth mentioning that this book is going to be like the other two in the sense that it's going to be dealing with heavy topics again. (Ex. Suicide, depression, self harm etc.). Also, I will be throwing in smut every now and then. So, if you are sensitive to those things, please read with caution.
Okay... I think that's it.
Thanks for reading!