I move my head to Sebastian and find him staring at me with an emotion which confirmed that Kenquito indeed wanted the same brooch.

My eyes widen at it, and maybe I felt a little bit of disappointment when I realised that he didn't gift me the brooch because he wanted to. He gave me because he wanted it to be secured.

I glared at Sebastian and gritted my teeth looking away from him.

"Leave her." Sebastian says, looking at Kenquito dead in the eyes.

"Give me what I want and -"

I didn't let him complete the sentence before I finally freed my hands and got up while hitting Kenquito's knees in process with my leg and went around him to twist his arm behind his back.

Kenquito falls to his knees and I hear him groan in pain as I twist his arm more further. I snatch the gun from his hand and move my gaze to Sebastian, who was looking at me wide eyed.

Not only him but everyone in the room were looking at me like I've grown an extra head. Kev's mouth literally dropped to the floor, and I couldn't help but smirk.

"I also watch Arrow fuckers."

Keyona was the first to break the silence by sighing and rolling her eyes at my statement. But nonetheless, I could see her lips twitching for a smile.

"You bloody bitch!" Kenquito yells while still groaning in pain.

Sebastian moves from his spot and comes to stand right in front of Kenquito.

He grips Kenquito's hair and makes him look up.

I kept my gaze on Sebastian as I watch him hit Kenquito with the back side of his gun.

Kenquito's head jerks to the side and he whimpers in pain.

My grip on Kenquito's arms was rooted and firm. I didn't know what I was doing by holding him. Maybe I was helping Sebastian by that.

I watch as Sebastian throws one more punch on Kenquito's face. This time instead of jerking, he falls to the ground and I retrieve my hand back to the sides.

Kenquito coughed and moaned, but Sebastian eyes never left his body. He was looking at him so menacingly that made me curious.

"That was for killing Jefferson."

I assume he was talking about Lena's Ex-husband.

Sebastian then kicks him in the stomach and I watch as Kenquito's body lay there helpless. His small breathings told us how weak he felt.

Kenquito tries to get up, but once again Sebastian kicks him and he falls to the ground.

"That was for knocking my head." He says dangerously.

And help me god, he looked so damn dark and seducing that I was afraid I might jump on him right this instant.

Wrong time Fee.

I know, right?

"And the last one will be for entering the house and kidnapping Fee." He says and then moves his head to face me with no emotions.

He stares me for a while and I stare back at him. The grey eyes were filled with anger which were clearly towards Kenquito.

"Jo, Rick, Kev - take care of him." He orders without averting his gaze away from mine.

Sebastian moves towards me and stands right in front of me. Suddenly, he takes my hand into his and start to move to the door.

The butterflies in my stomach starts to fly around and my heart beat risens.

We move outside and Sebastian opens the passanger door for me of a car. I mumble a quiet 'Thank you.' and sit inside.

He moves to the driver's seat and starts to drive towards the road.

His hands were clenching the steering wheel so tightly that I could almost see his knuckles turning white.

I sigh and move my body on the seat in a position where I was facing him.

"What's wrong?" I say in a soft voice.

I watched Sebastian's shoulder relaxing and a sigh escapes his mouth.

"I'm sorry." He says in a tired yet in a calm voice.

"No need to apologise Seb. You didn't do anything wrong." I assured him.

Was he feeling horrible because he thought he was the reason Kenquito kidnapped me?

Well he was the reason why he took me but I tried to ignore it and assure him. He was already feeling worse anyway.

"First, Febrio's Chickens and now Kenquito." He shakes his hand and runs his fingers through his hair in a frustrating manner.

"Hey I'm fine." I touch his shoulder in a soothing manner, and Sebastian's eyes snaps to my hand that were on his shoulder.

He looks up at me and slowly nods his head.

"That's why I wanted to stay away from you, because I carry trouble wherever I go. For a moment, I thought that I lost you because Kenquito could not be trusted." His voice strains and I don't know why but my heart hurts too to look at him like that.

"I knew you were gonna come for me." I tease while I tried to lighten the mood.

"Really?" He says, playing along with me.

"Yes."

"And how is that?" He quirks his one eye brow up and looks at me, before looking back at the road.

"Because you maybe a jerk slash an egoistic slash possessive slash stupid  piece of hunk, but I know you have a soft corner for me Mr. Wilshere." I wink at him and grin.

I watched as I saw a smile forming on Sebastian's face as he shakes his head while his eyes still on the road. A hint of pink forms to his ears and cheeks and I realise that Sebastian freakin' Wilshere was blushing.

I almost squealed in happiness there.

Suddenly, I was feeling excited like I was not in a death situation a few minutes ago.

"That's true." He says after a while, with the smile still on his face.

"Good, because if it wasn't then I would have, have to throw all the jars of cherry tomatoes from my fridge."

Suddenly Sebastian stops the car and I jerk forward and slam back against the seat again, his head snaps towards mine and he furrows his brows in confusion.

"You still kept the cherry tomatoes?" He asks.

"Yes." I nod my head and grinned at him.

Sebastian stares at me for a moment and he seemed surprised by what I said.

After a while he finally opens his mouth.

"What's the day?" He asks, while turning the key on the ignition and starting the car.

I looked at the day which was displayed just above the Radio player of the car, with the timings and everything.

"It's Saturday." I say and narrow my eyes.

"Are you free then?" He asks and looks at me.

I furrow my brows in confusion.

"Uh...yes?" I say but it comes out as a question.

"Good." He smirks.

"Why?" I ask.

"I'm taking you on a date."