She skipped out of the living room and off to her room. I was going to ask where she was going, but she'd just rudely reply that's it's none of my business. I cant help but start getting tired of all this bickering and arguments. I mean I don't mind teasing her, but this constant fight is so much to deal with. Four years i've been doing it, and that was high school. We're college kids now. Practically adults. We shouldn't be in this continuous fight. We're mature enough to treat each other right. I'm not saying we have to be best friends, we should just be able to talk with out fighting.

High school is over with and I'm not trying to get through anything. I'm not sure how she'd feel about this, she has every right to act like that towards me. I'm just over it.

We've been roommates for like 2 days and i'm already wanting to try and get along. What kind of crap is that.

B a r b a r a

Liam had just called and invited me out to go see a movie and then for dinner. Sounds kind of cheesy and like a cliche date but I was just happy to get out of the apartment. Knowing Louis was going to be there as well did not sound like a great night. I was utterly relieved that Liam called. Louis would probably be more of an ass since his girlfriend ditched him.

She is so freaking annoying! I'm just not a rude person so I went along with her. I laughed and acted like a high school girl. All giggly and smiley. It was painful, but I could see it was bothering Louis so I kept at it.

I was in my room getting dressed for going out. It is cold right now in New York so I opted on some jeans, knee high rider boots, a long sleeve shirt, with a matching scarf around my neck. I grabbed my peacoat jacket that I had bought just for New York. I already did my hair this morning so that was done, I applied some light make up and went back to the living room to wait for him.

I got ready in like 15 minutes, and Eleanor was still getting ready. She must being putting a ton of make up on, and doing something crazy with her hair to be taking this long. I guess I'm not like those girls that take a long time getting ready. I try getting done with it as quick as possible.

Louis was still in the same spot on the couch as when I left. He was flipping through the channels. I walked past him and sat in the spot I sat earlier. I sat and caught his eyes on me.

"Were you checking me out?" I asked catching his eyes. His eyes widen and I could has sworn his cheeks filled with a pink tent. I laughed out loud at catching him.

"No! I was not checking you out and I'd never do it." He responded. It was obvious he knows he was.

"Whatever you say" I chuckled and got up to go wait in the kitchen. "Don't check me out as I'm leaving Louis" I said as I walked away from him. I made sure to sway my hips teasing him. I couldn't here what he was muttering under his breath but it still made me laugh. I like teasing him. Its not mature but it was fun.

"Listen I wasn't fucking checking you out alright. I was just looking at what you were wearing" He makes me jump as he storms into the kitchen after me.

"Alright calm down freak. I was messing with you" I rose my hands up defensively. "Idiot" I lean against the counter and scrolled though Tumblr. He still stood in the kitchen scolding at me. I could still feel his eyes on me.

"Just trying to get it through your thick skull I was not checking you out" He continued on trying to get his point through.

"Alright! Just fucking shut up I know you weren't check me out, just freakin drop it already." I fought the urge to throw something at his big head. "Learn to take a freakin joke." I rolled my eyes for the millionth time today and tried to ignore his presence.

"I was just makin-"

"Making sure I knew you weren't checking me out. I know" I said through exasperation. "What happen to us leaving each other alone and staying away from each other?" I asked remembering our argument. We agreed on staying out of each others way, but it seems to not be working.

"Kind of hard when you're like right there. Always right there" He stuffed his hands into his pocket looking around the kitchen.

He's right. It's like im getting use to him being here.

"How do I look?!" Eleanor finally comes out of his room wearing a dress that looked like it belong to a little girl. Her make up was far to caked on, and her hair was in a tease mess. I guess for a club it seems right. I could never wear anything like that, its like if she bends over you'd be able to see everything down there.

"You uhh look ready for the club" I sent her a thumbs up and a weak smile. Her grin widen not picking up on my mocking compliment.

"Yeah babe." Louis agreed with me. He was obviously not liking it either. For a boyfriends he's not really truthful. I'd want my boyfriend to tell me the truth on how I looked.

"Yay alright! I'm leaving Claire is waiting outside so i'm going to go. Don't wait up for me okay." She kissed his cheek leaving a lip gloss print on his cheek and scurried out the door.

"Wow. Some girlfriend you've got there." I laughed at his frustrated look. "Why would you let her go out like that? Let alone ditch you?"

"She wouldn't listen to me anyways" He mumbled looking down at his shoes. I could see in his eyes it was really bothering him. It would bother me if I was in his position. Its not so much about her outfit, its the fact that she was going to a club instead of being with her boyfriend. I'd be hurt if my boyfriend did that to me. Especially if I only get to see them on the weekend. It was clear he didn't want to go out, but she had other plans. Im not completely feeling sorry for him but it's just not a nice thing she did.

Knocks came on the door, and I knew it was Liam coming for our date. Well not date date, just two people going out together. "Alright i'm leaving" I awkwardly say. I put my phone in my pocket and began walking out of the kitchen.

"Have fun" I hear Louis lightly mumble.

Why am I feeling sorry for him. When I shouldnt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope y'all enjoy!

Its kind of bad and may be alittle boring but I'm sorry!!!!

Tell me what y'all think!

Guess what!??????!?!??!!?

I bought my One Direction tickets!!!!!!!!!!! for their Dallas show!!!

Ahhhh I'm so exciteddd!!!! August 24th is gonna be an amazing day!

I hope you guys get some as well!!<3

Love Ashley! xx