But there he stood.

A happy guy, with shaggy brown hair, laughing next to a beautiful red-headed girl.

Oli.

"I'll be right...back." I whispered to Joel. He nodded, confused, but trusted me.

"Be back soon." He yelled.

Who was Oli's new girlfriend? She was truly pretty, red hair and probably green eyes.

"H-hey Oli." I choked out. He stopped his laughter and turned to look at me. So did his gi- friend.

"Lizzie. Cool to see you here." He said in his sweetest little voice. It made my heart began to speed up, as if I was about to cry.

But, I didn't. In fact, my heart wasn't racing at all. It was just the stereo sound from the living room.

I guess I really didn't like Oli anymore.

"So how are things going for you?" I politely asked. His girl friend seemed terrified, as if I was trying to make a move.

"Good. In fact, great! This is Jemma, my girlfriend."

   "Hi!" Jemma exclaimed smiling

"Hi!" Jemma exclaimed smiling. I smiled back.

"Well Im gonna go say hi to SeaPee, wherever he is, so I'll see you later?" I asked.

"Sure! Come here, real quick." He beckoned me over to whisper something.

I bent down next to his ear.

"I love Jemma, and don't try and get in-between us. Let's just stay the friends we are." He whispered then nodded his head.

How dare he have the courage to say that.

I just smiled and nodded. "Kay." I replied, then ran off.

And when I say ran.

I mean ran.

*

"Remember? We first met in Callum's closet." Joel pointed out.

"Yeah, I do! I was hiding from Oli, and everyone went looking for me!" I giggled.

"And then what happened missy?" He added.

"And then... you found me and Yammy got all mad." I smiled up at him.

"Yeah, but I was so smooth." He pretended to stroke his fake beard.

"Uhm, no Joel. Your the opposite of that." I laughed. He turned his stroke to a frown.

"Seriously! You killed the moment." He sarcastically complained.

"Sorry! I wasn't gonna let you lie." I wittily replied. He turned and looked at me, in my pretty little purple dress, with my hair curled neatly, my makeup light, but beautiful.

"I'll be right back." He smiled, and kissed my hand. He nodded as he climbed up the stairs. The whole place seemed to get quieter. Okay...

"Joel?" I called up, the house starting to get silent. "It's okay people, keep on doing your party stuff or whatever." I ushered the people away, but they wanted to stay. Fine. There was nothing to see anyway.

"Joel!" I yelled up as I heard footsteps.

He wasn't replying. I started to climb up the stairs, when Yammy stopped me.

"Lizzie, calm down. He's fine. Just wait for him." Yammy explained. Why wasn't I now allowed upstairs.

"What's going on?" I questioned.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

Joel walked down the stairs, with a suit and tie on, with a bouquet of flowers. I covered my mouth but smiled.

He flashed me a smile as he grabbed my hands and pulled me through the crowd of people. He took me into Callum's backyard where he had a nice little shady tree with a heart shaped of rose pedals.

"Elizabeth Darwth, ever since I fell eyes on you I was madly in love with you."

I smiled and blushed. What was he doing?

"I want to stay your best friend, and never let you go." He continued.

"Thanks Joel." I whispered, a tear trickling down from nerves and excitement.

"Elizabeth Taylor Darwth?"

My heart stopped, as I realized what was going on.

"Will you, marry me?"

***
Authors note:
The end.

OMG guys!!! My first series is now complete!!! Ahh! I just wanted to thank everybody who ready, commented, voted, added my story, followed, you name it! This book was such a proud object for me, and I share it to all my friends. I mean I have 1k views!!! That's insane! I love you all so so so so so so much and I really hoped you enjoyed this series!! I love you all! And for the last and final time....
Dancing_in_5678❤️