Chapter Thirty Two

Draco p.o.v
I hate that Umbitch. If she was not getting the dementors kiss I will kill her myself. She punished Harry with a blood quill causing him to slip back into depression. I don't want to have this. He has been quite the whole way here and I'm scared.

The next day we got up and Harry has been quite all the way to breakfast. He did not even complain about taking the potion.
As soon as we sat down, Harry just stared at the plate as I filled it with food. He slowly ate and did not complain as normal.
"Alright Harry. What is wrong? You better speak." Hermione said.
"Nothing is wrong. I am just fine." Harry said.
"Harry you better tell us what's wrong. We can help." Pansy said.
"I don't need help." He mumbled and continued eating.
"Harry please. If something is bothering you then you need help." I said, pulling him closer to me.
He looked up at the teacher table then back at me. "If I need help then I will ask for it." He said and pulled away. He quickly finished and walked out.
"What did you do to make him mad?" Blaise asked.
"I don't know." I said and went to follow him.
I found him in a empty hallway, curled up in a ball, crying. "Harry what's wrong? Is it something I done?" I asked, kneeling next to him.
He sniffled. "No. I'm just...I'm just upset. I think I truly am crazy and I don't know. Am I Draco?" He said, looking at me with his now teary eyes.
"No no no. You are just fine." I said and hugged him.
"Then why is Dumbledore practically ignoring me? Is he ashamed of me? Is it because i me Cedric die?" He asked.
"No. But will it make it better if I talked to him?" I asked.
"Sure. I guess we can go to classes now." Harry said and he got up.

After classes I went to Dumbledore's office, leaving Harry with the rest of our group.
I walked in. "Dumbledore. Harry is upset because he thinks you are ashamed of him and I am tired of it." I said.
"I'm sorry Draco. But it's best for Harry. You will understand in the future." He said.
"Well I don't want to know in the future. I want to know now!" I yelled, getting madder by he minute.
I then felt fear come from Harry and my promise ring heat up. "We will continue this later." I growled and ran to my common room.
Every one is passed out and Harry is no were in sight.
I ran out, picking up his sent. I followed it all the way... to a dead end. It's a wall. How can Harry disappear in a wall?
I paced, thinking over and over that I want to find Harry. A door appeared on the wall and I walked in. Harry is passed out naked and tied to a bed with a gag in his mouth. I looked around and found another me in the corner of the room.
"Hello Draco." Other me said.
Harry woke up and looked at the two of us. He seemed both surprised and confused.

Harry p.o.v
I have no clue what is going on. One minute I am sitting in the common room, when Draco comes in and makes us all pass out. Now I'm tied to a bed naked with two Draco's in the room.
Both Draco's start fighting, one of them slowly getting red hair and shorter.
Then Ginny is fighting Draco in Slytherin robes to big for her. Draco then uses a spell to knock her out. I heard footsteps come to the door and Draco quickly covers me.
Ron, Hermione, Blaise, and Pansy walk in.
"Alright. What happened? Why is Harry tied to a bed?" Ron said.
"Ginny done it. She used polyjuce to make herself look like me." Draco said.
I moved a little, uncomfortable. I mean I am tied naked on a bed in front of my friends. I don't care if I have a blanket covering me or not.
"Okay. We will take her." Ron said. So they picked up Ginny and they all walked out.
Draco uncovered me and took off the binding and the gag out. "I'm sorry Draco. I did not know what happened and I could not stop her." I said and broke down crying.
He hugged me, neither of us caring that I'm naked. "Harry it's okay. I don't know what she did exactly, but it will be dealt with." He said.
He then gave me his robe to cover me up and we went to our common room. Luckily every one has went to there rooms and to bed. So we went up to our room and Ron and Blaise are not back yet. We just changed and went to bed.

The next day I woke up and Draco is already awake and running his fingers through my hair.
"Good morning Harry." Draco said.
"Morning Draco." I said, cuddling more to him.
"You can sleep if you want. I'm sure that the teachers will understand." Draco said.
"No its fine. Let's go." I said and we got up and changed. We then went down to the dining hall.
"Morning Harry and Draco." Ron, Blaise, Pansy, and Hermione said.
"Morning." I said and sat Draco doing the same.
"Ginny is going to get her wand snapped and is going to be under house arrest for a while." Ron said, smiling.
I nodded. "Well that's good. She deserves it." Draco said.
"Sorry I got Ginny in trouble." I said.
They looked at me like I am crazy, which I probably am. "You did not get Ginny in trouble. That b*ch deserved what she got." Draco said.
"Okay." I said and nodded.
Dumbldore stood up. "Today students I have brung an old teacher back. He will teach defense till I find a new teacher. May you all give a hand to....."