Chapter Fourteen

Draco p.o.v
Me and Harry woke up and got dressed. Secretly of course. We went downstairs and I smelled breakfast. "So when are we leaving to get Hermione's present?" I asked.
"Whenever you want." He said as we walked in. Harry sat down next to me.
Then Dad walked in. "Draco there are two boxes at the door from hogsmead. They have your name on it." Dad said.
"Okay good." I said getting up to get them. I took them to my room and set them in my closet and hid them so that Harry can not get to them.
I went back down stairs and saw some one familiar with black hair and disheveled clothes talking to my parents and Harry happily. "Oh my God it's Sirius black." I said, figuring out who it is. I remember seeing a picture in the paper of him. They turned to me and sirius smiled.
Harry smiled. "Draco this is my God father Sirius Black. Though you seemed to know that already." Harry said.
"Nice to meet you Draco. Harry has spoken very highly of you." Sirius said. "It's nice to be able to see my cousin and her son." He added.
"Cousin?" I asked, confused.
"Yes Sirius is the Cousin of your mother Narcissa." Harry said.
I glared at Harry. "Why did you not bother to tell me this before?" I said. He looked at Sirius as I started to stalk forward.
"I forgot." He said as he backed up until he hit the couch and fell into it.
I stood in front of him and put both hands at the side of his head and leaned forward. "You should have remembered." I said and bit his neck leaving a bruise.
I pulled away then sat next to him. "Draco stop doing that." He whined, rubbing his neck.
"Aww but it's fun." I said,laughing.
"Hermione is right you two are cute together." Sirius said.
"Aren't they. I read in the paper if anyone can get a picture of them for Rita that she will pay them one hundred galleons." Mom said, smiling at us.
Harry leaned his head on my shoulder. "I hate that woman." He said.
"How about we send a picture of ourselves." I said.
"No. Plus we need to go and get Hermione a present." He said, standing up.
I pulled him back down to sit on my lap. "Ten more minutes." I said and buried my face in his neck.
"How about you two go now. Sirius can go with you." Dad said.
I looked at him. "Wait, can he even leave?" I asked.
"He is a free man now Draco." Dad said.
Harry smiled. "Is my little Draycy poo scared?" Harry teased.
"Don't ever call me that again." I said as his God father snickerd.
"What Dracy poo?" He asked.
"Yes." I answerd.
"But your my ickle Dracy poo." He said, pouting.
Now sirius is full out laughing.
"You two are so cute. Can I get a picture?" Mom asked.
"As long as you do not send it to Rita." Harry said.
"Don't worry I wont." She said, taking a picture. After about ten more she walked out of the room.
"You all could go and buy some presents for your friend and take Sirius with you." Father said and then walked out of the room.
"So are we going to go or not?" Sirius said.
"Yes. We need to take puppy here for a walk." Harry said, getting up.
"I'm am not a puppy or dog." I said.

Harry p.o.v
"Yes you are. You are my puppy." I said, walking to the door as Draco and Sirius followed.

After we bought what we needed, we got back to the Manor and it is dinner time. We started eating and Lucius poke up. "Harry, Draco told me you could speak to snakes. Is that true?" He asked.
"Yes sir. Draco was the one that made the whole school find out. He used magic to make a snake appear out of no where and it was about to attack, so I told it not too. Everyone thought I was egging it on." I said and Narcissa and Lucius nodded.
Sirius smiled. "Why exactly did Draco use that spell anyway?" He asked.
"A defense club." I said and Draco smiled.
"Every one thought he was the heir of slytherin and attacking the muggle born." Draco said, laughing a little.
"I thought it was you. So me and Ron made ourselves look like Crabe and Goyle to find out if it is. You even let us in your common room." I said.
"Wait you tricked me into letting you and Ron in? That is very slytherin of you Harry. " He said, smiling. He put his hand over his heart. "I am so proud. My little Harry is all grown up." He said and ruffled my hair.
"Yes. You were the first person I though of to be the heir of slytherin. I mean who else but the great slytherin prince Draco Malfoy." I said.
"Well may you speak some of the language for us Harry?" Lucius asked.
"Um sure." I said. " I am Harry Potter, heir of slytherin and mate of Draco." I said in parseltongue.
"That is pretty cool Harry." Draco said.
I smiled. "How long have you been able to do that?" Sirius asked.
"Since I was eleven. One time I talked to a snake at a zoo. I accidentally freed it from its cage and it said thanks and slithered away. My Cousin fell into the cage and I amazingly locked him in." I said, laughing a little at the memory.
"You locked your Cousin in a cage?" Lucius said.
"It was an accident. I let the snake out and he fell in. All an accident." I said.
"Good job Harry." Draco said and resumed eating.

After we ate we went to bed and fell asleep, happy that tomorrow my friends are coming over for Christmas.