Chapter Fifty One

Draco p.o.v
When we walked into Slughorn's class, Harry seemed to be quite happy. He set his book on the table and I realized it's because it's the half blood prince book, which is cheating.
"Harry are you sure you should use that?" I asked.
"Of course. It's helping." He said, bouncing a bit.
"But harry don't you think it's cheating?" Hermione asked.
"No. How could it be?" He replied.
When we got in Slughorn had us all do a potion. Harry, again, turning out to be the best.

After classes me, Harry, Hermione, Ron, Blaise, and Pansy went to the common room and Harry is looking through his potions book.
"So Harry since your the captain for the Quidditch team will you pick me?" Ron asked.
"I will pick after tryouts." He said, still looking through the book.
"But I'll definitely get in right?" Ron asked.
"Maybe." He said.
"I'm the Slytherin Quidditch captain." Draco said.
"And you are a prefect so you are going to have a lot of work Draco." Hermione said.
"I'll be fine Hermione. Ron is a prefect and trying out to." I said.
"Look there are spells in this book to." Harry said. He tried one and sent Ron to hang by his foot in the air.
Every one began laughing including Blaise.
"Harry get me down from here now!" Ron yelled. So Harry dropped him on his head.
"Harry you should not use those spells. You don't know what they can do. You should put that book back. You will have to sooner or later anyways." Hermione said.
"But I'm doing so much better Hermione. I promise I'll use no more spells. I promise." Harry said, smiling.
"But you can use that one spell. It's hilarious." I said, smiling.
"No Harry." Hermione said.
"Draco is my alpha. I listen to him." Harry said, smiling.
"Yes I'm his Alpha. He listens to me." I said, smirking.
"It's almost curfew go to your rooms." Hermione said, getting up, Pansy following her to the girls room.
So we went up to our room. When Ron pulled his covers from his bed Lucif the snake hissed at Ron causing him to scream then pass out. Luckily he fell into Blaise's arms.
"Aww. Did Ron disturb you?" Harry said and picked Lucif up. "It's okay Lucif. It's okay." Harry said, petting him.
"Alright Harry, put Lucif up so we can sleep." I said.
Harry had him wrap around one of the post then came into bed and cuddled to me.

The next morning I woke up and Lucif is wrapping himself around Ron's neck.
I woke Harry up. "Aww. Lucif is hugging Ron." Harry said.
"Um Harry. I don't think that's a hug." I said.
Realization dawned on his face when both Blaise and Ron woke up. "Don't freak out, but I think Lucif is trying to kill Ron." Harry said.
But Ron freaked out and passed out. So harry calmly got up and got Lucif off Ron's neck.

Harry p.o.v (italics=Parseltongue 
"Now why are you trying to suffocate Ron?" I asked Lucif.
"I don't like him. He disturbes me and smells funny." Lucif replied.
"But that does not mean you try and kill him in his sleep." I said and set Lucif on my bed.
"Okay harry. I'll not try and kill Ron again." Lucif said.
I nodded and began getting ready for class.
Draco gave me my potion and I felt the slight effects it gives me. I'm happy that it barely works anymore.
"So my Harry why did Lucif try and kill Ron?" Draco asked as we went to the great hall.
"Yeah why did it try to kill me?" Ron asked.
"He is annoyed with you." I asnwered simply.
"What did I do to annoy him!?" Ron asked.
"He says you smell weird and because you disturbed him while he was trying to sleep." I said.
"Well he was in my bed." Ron said.
"But he was still upset with you so it's your fault." I said.
"Whatever." He said as we sat at our normal places.
Hermione and Pansy came a second later. "Why does Ron seem so upset?"Hermione asked. 
"Lucif tried to kill him." I said, grinning.
"That is not a grinning matter."Blaise said.
"Well it was a little funny when he got scared of Lucif and fell into your arms." Draco said and mimicked Ron passing out. A little like when he mimicked mine in third year.
"Not funny Dracy-poo." Ron said.
"Hey its only cute when Harry calls me Dracy poo. But if you ever do again I'll murder you." Draco said, glaring at Ron.
"Hey I passed out because of a present you gave Harry. I deserve to call you whatever I want mut!" Ron said.
"No. You can not call me what you want. You idiot red head." Draco said and growled.
"Stop fighting you two. There is no reason for it." I said and glared at them both.
"Sorry my Harry." Draco said and kissed my cheek.
"Well make sure that Lucif does not try to kill me in my sleep again." Ron said.
"Okay I'll try." I said.
"Don't try! do!" Ron said then stormed out.
We quickly finished eating and went to the first class of the day.