Chapter Fifty Four

Draco p.o.v
The next morning we woke up and Harry is still in his dog form. I lightly shook him, waking him up and he shifted into a naked Harry. "Morning my Harry." I said and kissed his cheek.
"Morning Draco." He said and kissed my lips.
We got up and dressed, then went to the great hall, not bothering to get Blaise and Ron. Hermione is already there with Pansy. "Did you sleep Harry?" Hermione asked.
"Yes Hermione I did. We also scared Ron and Blaise as they were snogging." Harry answered, smiling.
Ron and Blaise then both came in.
"Harry. Draco. How dare you do that!? We never bother you." Ron said, glaring at the both of us.
"Well sorry, but we got bored." I said, rolling my eyes.
"Well we don't care. That was uncool." Blaise said.
The rest of our room mates came in and told us that it was really funny.
Me and harry laughed as Ron and Blaise scowled at us and cursed at them.
"What exactly did you two do?" Hermione asked.
"We went and ripped the curtains off Ron and Blaise's bed while they were snogging." I explained, smiling the whole time.
"That is really rude you know. I mean what if Ron and Blaise done that to you two?" Pansy said, scolding us.
"Well they won't because when we do that we go and get a room." I said, rolling my eyes.
"Well maybe we don't want to get a room." Ron said.
"Well we are sorry Ron. We won't do that again." Harry said.
"You better." Ron said and began studying his face.
We all began eating except Harry. "You okay?" I asked him. He nodded and began eating.

The rest of the year continued normally until the last month of school. Harry began getting really submissive and smelling slightly different, but in a good way.
So now we are in the room of requirement, laying on the bed and cuddling.
He moved onto my lap, his face buried in the crook of my neck.
"You okay Harry?" I asked.
"Yes. Just feeling hot." He said.
"Okay." I said, hugging him closer.
I kissed his neck making him shiver. I pushed him onto his back and began kissing him and grinding against him. He gasped and moaned, pulling me closer.
I kissed down his jaw line and began biting and sucking at his neck. "Draco. Are we. Going. To go all. the way." He said in-between his moaning.
"As far as you want." I whispered in his ear and bit it.
He pushed his hips up against mine. I grabbed his hips and pinned them down. I started rocking my hips against his and continued kissing him. Saddly though there was a knock at the door causing us to stop.
I got up and opened the door. Ron, Hermione, Pansy, and Blaise are standing there.
"Yes?" I said.

Harry p.o.v
I sat up on the bed and saw our friends standing there. Ron looked at me. "What did we interrupt?" Ron asked.
"Just us kissing. Nothing more." I said, glaring at him.
I felt the heat come back and started wanting Draco to come back and finish where we left off. But apparently it's time to go back to our dorm, so reluctantly I got up and followed. I stayed real close to Draco, wanting him to touch me in any way. Then finally he wrapped his arm around my waist. I leaned into him, the heat going away just slightly.
"You okay Harry?" Draco asked.
"I'm fine." I said.
We went and sat in the common room, Draco having me sit on his lap, making the heat go away more. I cuddled to him, rubbing my face in his neck.
"Harry!" I heard some one yell.
I turned to the voice and it was Hermione. "Yes Hermione?" I said.
"I said your name three times. Are you okay?" She asked.
"Of course. Why would I not be?" I said.
"You seem out of it. Must have something to do with Draco being a were wolf." Hermione said.
"And what could possibly be going on?" Ron asked.
We all just shrugged as I began kissing Draco's neck and nuzzling him. He would just pat my head and kiss my cheek.
"Would you two just get a room?" Blaise asked.
Then Draco dragged me to our bed and closed the curtains, putting up a silencing charm.
He began kissing me and pushed me onto my back. He ripped of my shirt and jeans as I done the same to Draco.
He began grinding against me and sucking at my chest and neck.
I pulled him closer and tugged at his hair.
We then took off our boxers and he grabbed me, rubbing me. I moved against him needing the feeling.
"What do you want Harry?" He asked, moving his hands to my hips, holding me down.
"You Draco." I said, pulling him much closer.
He just began rubbing against me again giving me pleasure that way until we both came. He then just layed next to me and we cuddled against each other. We heard every one else come in. Then we fell asleep.