Chapter Twelve

Draco p.o.v
I went to Harry's room. "Hey Harry. Do you think your friends and there family can come to my house for Christmas?" I asked.
He looked at his friends and they nodded.
"I always wanted to see the Malfoy house. I bet it's dark and scary." Ron said.
"I bet yours is a small broken down house. I did not mean that." I said. "So you ready Harry?" I said and he nodded happily. "Let's go." I took his trunk and he kept hedwigs cage and we went to my dorm room.
We got back the the common room. "Wait there is only one bed." Harry said.
I smirked. "What. You don't trust me? I won't do anything." I said.
He blushed. "I trust you. It's just I was not sure that...Um." He stoped talking and he blushed even more.
"Your cute when you blush." I said. I bring him to me and kissed him. Then someone walked in.
I broke away and saw Pansy. "Is this a bad time?" She asked, blushing.
"No. What do you need?" I said. I looked at Harry who is blushing even more.
"So Harry moved into the Slytherin cave?" Pansy asked.
"Yes he did. I'm sure every one is fine with that. He is my mate, so he can." I said, somewhat defensive.
"Alright. Just wanted to see. Make sure you two keep the noise to a minimum. Some of us need sleep." She said and walked away.
I nodded and closed the door. "i am going to write to my parents. You can do whatever." I said. I got out parchment and a quill and wrote that Harry's friends might be coming over and that Harry is now sharing a dorm with me.
"Do you know if Sirius can come over to your house?" He asked.
"I will have to ask. Are you sure? He is Sirius Black. I am not sure my parents will like that." I said, scared of meeting his God father slash murderer.
"Thank Dray. So what do you want for Christmas?" He asked.
"Im fine with whatever you get me love." I said.
"Okay. Well it's getting late. I'm going to get ready for bed." He said, getting up and grabbing clothes. I written the letter then gave it to my owl and sent it off. I then sat on my bed and waited for Harry to get out. When he is done I took my shower. After we went to bed, cuddled next to eachother.

The next day we went to the great hall and ate breakfast. "So did you sleep well harry?" Hermione asked.
"Yes. did you two?" Harry asked to them.
"I slept great. We all did since we did not need to listen to you talk or anything in your sleep." Ron said.
"Well I did not need to listen to you snore like a pig." Harry said to him.
"How about we go to Hogsmead now. We need to buy presents."Hermione said distracting the two.
"Yay presents. What ya getting me Harry?" Ron asked him.
"You will find out Ron." He said rolling his eyes.

Harry p.o.v
Ron and I went to buy stuff together while Draco and Hermione went some where else. "So Harry, what should I get Draco? I was thinking a dog toy." Ron said.
"I was just going to look around and see what to get him. What should we get Hermione?" I said as we passed a book store.
"To the book store!" Ron said and we walked in.
We both bought Hermione a book and I got Draco a new potions book that apparently just got out.
"So Ron, what else should we get?" I asked him.
"Not sure. We could get Draco some new robes and Hermione a necklace from both of us." He said.
"Alright. let's go." I said and we went to the robe shop.

Hermione p.o.v
The first place we went to is a jewelry shop and Draco started to look at rings. "Oh my God! Are you going to propose to him?" I asked.
"No. I'm getting him a promise ring. I will in seventh year if that makes you fell better." He said.
I smiled, happy that Draco has this all planned out. I am already thinking about what every one will wear and where it's at. Everything.
"Are you already planning?" Draco asked.
"Maybe." I said.
He chose two rings and had Harry's warded so that if he is in danger Draco's will heat up. After we were done we left.
"So what should we get Ron?" Draco asked.
"He said he would like an owl." I said.
"Great. I could also get Harry a familiar. He's been saying he wants one." Draco said.
"Alright let's go." I said and we left for the pet shop.

Harry's p.o.v
I got back to Draco and Hermione. Ron went with hermione they can get me somthing.
I can get somthing for Ron, Draco, and Hermione.
"So Harry, what should I get Hermione?" Draco asked.
I thought for a minute. "If you want, she has been talking about a muggle band and we can go and get her something during our week off." I said.
"That sounds good. What are you getting Ron?" He asked.
"Im thinking new cloths." I said.
"Good idea. He needs it." Draco said, putting an arm around my waist.
We walked in and the lady there greeted us. "Draco,Harry. What do you two need?" She asked.
"I am buying some clothes for my friend. We will look around." Draco said, leading me over to some clothes.
"So you are the smart one with clothes. What should we get?" I asked.
He looked around. "This one will look good on him. Also this and this and this." Draco said.
He handed me some clothes. "I think this is enough." I said and paid the lady.
We walked out. "Since we are done, what do you want to do?" Draco asked.
"We can go and get somthing to eat. It's lunch time." I said and we went to the Three Broomsticks.
"Sounds good. Let's go mate." Draco said, leading me to the Three Broomsticks.
Draco and I went in and got food and Butter beers.
" Aww. Are you two are on a date?" Pansy asked, coming over.
"Yes. Now leave us alone."Draco said.
"By Pansy. See you later." I said.
"By Harry." Pansy said and left.
We ate then left. The rest of the day we sat in our dorm and done nothing.