Chapter Twenty One

Harry p.o.v (a week later.)
I am waiting for Draco to return to the dorm with the Gilly weed. I have been released from the hospital and have been getting better with what has been going through my head.
Draco has been loads of help and same as my friends.
The door opened and Ron came through with some type of green stuff. "Hey Harry. Here is the Gilly weed. Draco had to go somewhere with Dumbledore and Hermione." He said.
"Oh okay. Let's go. It's almost time." I said, disappointed about Draco not being here.
"It's going to be alright Harry. Draco should be able to be back to watch." Ron said, following me.

When we got there we waited a couple minutes and Draco did not show up. When it was time to jump in, I took one last look around, ate the Gilly weed and jumped in.
It tastes horrible and the change hurts. When it is over I have webbed feet and hands along with gills. I started swimming and started to worry about Draco. What if he thinks I am going to fail and does not want to be seen around me? Was I to clingy and he found his chance to leave me? I heard something pass me in the weeds and looked around.
Calm down Harry. If he did not love you he would have let you die.
I started swimming again and tried to remember every thing I have learned. I finally got to the end of the weeds and see a whole mermaid city. I also saw things tied in the water and a glint of familiar platinum blond hair.
"Draco." I said and swam as quickly as possible to him. I looked besides him and saw Hermione, Cho, and some little girl.
I'm so stupid. I should have known he would never leave me. I'm a horrible mate.
I moved over to Hermione, but a mermaid put a trident to my throat. "Only one." It said. I nodded and a shark came up, scaring all of them. I took Hermione away.
Then a few minutes later Cedric came up and pointed to his watch indicating time. I nodded as he took Cho and swam away.
That just leaves Draco and the little girl. I looked at my watch and there is only ten minutes left. I cut both Draco's and the girls rope and swam back with both of them.
I bet Draco would be so proud of me saving two people at once. There is only a minute left and I am almost there. My hands are webbed and the gills are disappearing.
Some weird little things are starting to bite me and drag me down. I pushed Draco and the girl up so they could reach the surface, while I find out what to do.

Draco p.o.v
I reached the surface with some little girl.
She is having some trouble swimming, so I helped her get to the deck.
Fleur helped her up and I climbed on as well. Hermione handed me a towel. "Where is Harry?" I asked.
"I don't know." She said.
Then Harry shot from the water, landing at my feet, covered in scratches. I helped him up and wrapped him in my Towel. Hermione handed me another one and I gave him that to. I hugged him to me and kissed his for head.
"Thank Merlin your safe. After Dumbduck give us the scores I'm taking you to the hospital wing." I said.
"I'm fine Draco." He said.
Fleur came up. "Thank you both for saving my sister." She hugged us both.
"Your welcome." We both said.
She walked away and Dumbledore gave Harry second place.
We walked away and Mr. Crouch wanted to talk to Harry, so we decided to meet Harry's friends at Hagrids. As Ron and Hermione are going I am spying.
After they talked for a bit mad eye said something and licked his lips. Then Harry started to go to Hagrids.
"Hey Harry. You ready to go to the hospital wing?" I asked.
"We are going to Hagrids. I should probably go get changed though." He said, indicating his clothes.
"Alright. let's go." I said, following him to our room.
"I could get changed on my own." He said.
"Hey. I am not leaving your side." I said.
"Well we are getting changed in separate   rooms." He said.
"And why should we do that." I said, wiggling my eyebrows.
"I don't want you to see me with out clothes." He said, blushing.
"Well i will have to eventually." I said and winked.
He blushed. "Well not today."  He said and walked into our bathroom.
I got changed and he walked out. "Let's go to Hagrids." I said and we went to Hagrids.

When we got there we went for a walk and it's dark. Harry is walking away from us. He then stopped and looked scared. I walked over to him and saw Mister Crouch dead.
"Guy's come here. Mr crouch is dead." I said.
They came over along with Hagrid. "Harry you should go tell Dumbledore." Hagrid said.
"Alright let's go Draco." Harry said and we ran off to Dumbledores office.
After I went up the stairs we heard talking. "This conversation is no longer private." Mad eye said and the doors opened.
"I'm sorry. We can come back later." Harry said.
"No its alright. We were just about to leave. Have a licorice snap. Though be careful. There rather sharp." Dumbledore said and they all left.
Harry walked up to the bowl. "You should not take them." I said. He did not listen and took a handful. A second later they started attacking him. He dropped them and backed away because they are biting at him still. He hit into the wall and a pensive showed up.
"Cool." I said standing next to harry.
He took out his wand and touched the surface. Then we both fell in.