Chapter Ten

AN please read note at end.

Draco p.o.v (one week before ball.)
Every one is either talking about there date or complaining they don't have one. Ron is the complaining one.
"I mean, what am I supposed to do? I don't have a date and there is like no one left." Ron said, complaining to Harry as we go to lunch.
"There are some left Ron. You just need to find them." Harry said for the fifth time.
"But they are not the good ones." Ron said.
"Well it's your fault for taking so long." Hermione said.
"Harry. Draco. what do I do?!" Ron said.
"Take Hermione." I said.
"That's a great idea. I mean Hermione your a girl you can go with me." Ron said.
I shook my head knowing he said the wrong thing before she even done a thing.
She turned around and stopped in front of us. "I am not going to be someone's last resort! Plus I already have a date!" She said stormed off.
"What happened?" Neville asked.
"Ron was an idiot and asked Hermione to the dance the wrong way." I said and then Harry jabbed me in the ribs.
"Well Ron I'd say I'm sorry, but you probably deserved it." Neville said, then walked away.
"The dance is in a bloody week and I don't have a date! What do I do?!" Ron yelled. Then Flure walked by. "Will you go to the dance with me!!" He yelled. She turned and smiled.
"Sorry but no." She said and walked away.
Ron turned to us red cheeked and stiff.
I rolled my eyes. "I heard a Slytherin girl complaining about not having a date this morning. If you want we can go over and you can take her." I said.
"Really? lead the way Draco." Ron said, getting out of his state of shock.
I took him to a girl that has brown hair and green eyes. She looked at us and smiled. "Hello Harry, Draco, and Ron. What can i do for you?" She said.
"This is May. May it it seems like you know Ron already." I said.
"Hey May, I was wandering if you would like to go to the Yule Ball?" Ron asked.
"I would love to. thanks Ron. Meet me at the Slytherin common room an hour before the ball." May said.
"Alright. I will be there." Ron said, smiling.
"Good got to go. bye." May said and walked away.
"Thanks Dray." Ron said.
"You don't call me Dray, Harry does. Also your welcome." I said.
"I wonder who Hermione is taking." Harry said.
"I don't know, but I bet she is snogging him now." Ron said angerly.
"It's fine Ron. Let Hermione do what she wants. You have a date. you will be fine." Harry said, assuring his freind.
"Still! Who is she going with? He better be good to her." Ron said.
"Hermione has a good taste in people. I'm sure he is great." Harry said.
I looked at him. "Well not better than me." I said.
"No one is better than you Dray. you are perfect." Harry said.
"Thank you. But I think Harry is right. Hermione will not pick any body bad." I said.
Ron nodded. "But still. What if the person is false and has only been acting." Ron said.
"Ron, stop looking at the bad side of things. look at the bright side. Hermione has someone who just might make her happy." Harry said.
"Okay fine, but if he breaks her heart I'm gonna kill him." Ron said and walked away.

Harry p.o.v (two hours before the ball.)
Hermione and Ron have been talking, but there is always tension. It's so thick I can cut it with a knife.
Me and Ron are getting dressed and he is putting on some brown thing. "Harry it looks worse on me. It looks like what my great aunt will wear. It smells like her." Ron said.
I laughed. Draco will have fun with him. I thought.
"What are you laughing at? You look nice and I am wearing this." Ron said, moving his arms for effect.
"Sorry mate, but you look hilarious." I said.
"You have been spending way to much time with Draco." Ron said, then walked out.
I followed him. "Just pray that your date won't leave." I said.
"I hope your boyfriend won't say anything." He said.
No. He will be to busy laughing at you. I thought. "You will be fine. Let's go to the snake cave to get our dates." I said, leading him to there common room.
"Do you know the password?" He asked
"Of course." I said.
When we got there I said the password and walked in. Draco and May are sitting together, talking, so I walked up to them. "I am here to grace you with my presence." I said and sat next to Draco.
"You have been spending to much time with Draco." Ron said.
"He only spends every minute of every day with him." May said, standing up to stand next to Ron.
"Not true." I said.
Pansy and Blaise came over. "It is. You will sneak down here at night or Draco will sneak out if you have a nightmare." Pansy said.
"How do you know I have nighmares?" I asked.
"The whole school knows. The Gryffindors used to complain that they got no sleep from you waking up screaming." Blaise said.
"Oh okay. Well let's get going." I said, getting up with Draco.
We went to the great hall and saw Hermione with Krum.
"How did she get to go with him?" Draco asked.
"Don't know. We have to go. see ya later ron." I said.
"Alright champions line up. Girls on one side and boys on the other." McGonagall said.
She looked at me and Draco. "You two can figure it out." She said and looked back at the others.

AN
I got a cool idea for another drarry story while writing my other one.
I will give you the gist of it. Harry is gender fluid and Draco is a vampire. It's in second year.
Tell me what you think.
Thank you.