Chapter Twenty Five

Draco p.o.v
I'm walking around Hogwarts when I feel sadness come from Harry. Then I feel cutting on my front legs.
I ran to our common room and scratched at our door. When he opened it I gave him the best glare I can.
"What wrong Draco?" He asked all innocent.
I gave him a 'really' look and tugged at his sleevs. He moved his arm away and I saw bandages. I nudged his arm and took off the bandage on that one and licked it. "I'm sorry. I'm a bad mate."He said, his eyes tearing up a little. I whined and licked his face. I jumped onto the bed and gave a small bark, wanting Harry to come over. He cuddled up to me and fell asleep after saying sorry again.

The next day I woke up and Harry is not with me. I heard movement in the bathroom and figured he is in there.
He walked out. "Harry you are not a bad mate and I love you. Please tell me why you would do such a thing to yourself. You don't deserve it." I got up and hugged him because he was going to cry. "You are my beautiful angel and you are to beautiful to cry." I said.
"I'm not beautiful." He whispered.
"Yes you are. You are the most beautiful, strong, and amazing person I have ever met." I said and kissed the top of his head.
"No I'm not. If I was then I would have known what you told me yesterday and not have cut and talked to you." He said, letting out another sob.
"Harry. It's okay. It's over and done with. It's going to be okay." I said, rubbing his back and sitting on our bed. I started to rock him like a child and looked at the time. I saw we missed breakfast and will need to be at classes in an hour.
There is a knock at the door. I told the person to enter and Hermione and Ron came in.
"What's wrong with Harry?" Ron said accusingly to me.
"He did not do anything Ron." Harry said and sniffled a little.
"What's wrong harry?" Hermione asked sitting on the side of the bed.
"Nothing." He said.
Hermione must have saw the cuts on his arm. "Harry what happened to your arm!?" She yelled.
Ron came over and grabbed his arm to look at it. "Bloody Hell harry!" Ron said and dropped his arm.
I glared at Ron and remembered the potion that Snape said could take away Harry's depression.
"Harry have you taken the potion that Snape gave you?" I asked.
He stiffened. "No." He said.
"Why not? Harry love you have to." I said.
"It makes me feel weak." He mumbled.
"Harry it's important. It does not make you weak." I said, hugging him more. "Can you two leave?" I said, more of a demand than a question.
"No. He is our friend." Ron said.
Hermione took his arm and dragged him out.

Harry p.o.v
I can't belive this. I'm being so weak in front of Draco. I bet he thinks this is horrible. "Harry stay here. I will be right back." Draco said, sitting me down and walking to the bathroom.
"Here you go Harry. One sip." Draco said, handing me the potion.
"But Draco-" I was about to complain, but Draco interrupted me. "Harry this is important. Just drink." He said. I took it and took a sip like he said.
"Good boy. How do you feel?" He said.
"Like I drank vomit." I said.
He put the vile away and came back. "Now we are going to Madam Pomfrey's then we have classes." He said and took my hand.
We went to her and she heals my scars, then went to our first class.

We went to lunch. "Harry. Would you like to talk about what happened this morning?"
Hermione asked. Blaise came over. "Why do I never know whats going on with you four?" Blaise said.
"Because you are never here and its to hard to explain." Ron said.
"No Hermione, I don't want to talk about it. And Blaise if you want to know then be around more often." I said and laid my head on the table, not even taking the food Draco set out for me.
"Harry eat. And I have this all under control. I mean it Harry." Draco said.
I sat up and started picking at the food, taking as small of bites as possible.
"Well I will still like to know what is wrong." Hermione said.
"Its fine and over with." I said, staring at the food now.
An owl came with a letter to me. On the front it has Ginny's name on it. I was about to open it, but Draco took it from me and read it. He looked mad and put it in his pocket.
"Whats in the letter?" Blaise asked.
"Nothing important. Harry if you get any more letters from this b*** give them to me." Draco said.
"Okay." I said simply and went back to staring at the food on my plate.
"Eat Harry." Draco said. So I started eating again.

On our way to our next lesson, Blaise joined us. "So next week is the last task. You ready to win Harry?"
I shrugged. "I guess." I said. I saw Draco look at Hermione like he is thinking something important. I'm sure it doesn't matter.