"Robbie." She said simply, looking back at the restaurant, feeling like if it would shield her from any trouble.

The street was well lit and people walked by sporadically but there wasn't anyone keeping watch outside. 

"What can I do for you?" She asked. 

"It's been a long time- aren't you going to hug your brother?" He asked, opening his arms but Bobby didn't move. 

"No? Okay." He said with a shrug. 

"That was you yesterday, right? In the parking garage?" She asked. 

"Yep. I wanted to see my baby sister." Robbie said. "You look good. I can see the Manhattan lifestyle agrees with you."

"You slashed my tire." She said. 

"I wanted to get your attention." He said. 

"Most people try phones." Bobby replied. 

"You never want to talk to us." He hissed. 

"Whatever- What do you want?" Bobby asked, rolling her eyes. 

"I wanted to check in on you." He said. "You look like you've had some luck here."

"It's called a job- I work, I get paid, I pay my bills." She said in a low voice. "And no, I'm not giving you any money."

"You were never the type to want to share." He said, looking visibly annoyed. 

Bobby stared at him, it was obvious that he was using- Robbie had gotten hooked pretty young, thanks to her mother's bad habits.  

They'd never stood a chance at a real childhood. Her parents were always out of it- they didn't even name her. The doctors named them because her mother was too out of it and the reiterated what a miracle it was that they were born healthy. The only thing her mother had been able to mutter was Robert and Bobby was named accordingly.

He was so thin and pale... and tall. A part of her really grieved when she thought about her brother- the happy little boy she used to play with. They used to be in it together, them against their parents... until he found her mother's stash...

"I have to go, Robbie. This is a work event and..." She began looking him over. "I'd like you to leave me alone."

Robbie took two steps forward and grabbed Bobby's arm, twisting it as he dragged her to the side. 

"Stop!" She said, pulling her arm away. Robbie had always remained particularly angry at Bobby- claiming she'd abandoned him. But everyone who knew their family also knew that Bobby did what she had to in order to survive. 

"Listen... I talked to mom and dad and they want you to come home." Robbie said, and Bobby shook her head. 

"No, no! I know what they want and I'm not doing it. It's been 7 years... leave me alone." Bobby said. 

"Damn it, Bobby, you should have never left in the first place!" Robbie said, squeezing down harder on her arm. 

"No way. Let me go." Bobby said. "Or I'll scream."

"For fuck's sake..." Robbie began, lifting his hand to hit her but a sudden jolt, knocked him back and Bobby stumbled against the wall.

"What the fuck?" Robbie said, standing back up and facing Matt, who now stood between him and Bobby. 

"That's what I was about to ask." Matt said firmly. He stood in front of Bobby, blocking Robbie's view of her completely.

"Matt..." Bobby began in surprise, not moving.