Chapter 2. The Bronze Raven, The Snake Woman & The Chandelier.

Start from the beginning

Chris lifted his head and said."Hey tha-" I cut him off, "shush!" I whispered and covered his mouth. I watched as the cloaked figure approached the gates, someone on the other side opened them and the cloaked figure walked through. "I'll be right back, stay here and keep hidden!" I told Chris quickly as I stood up. "If a young girl comes out of that Manor by herself and she's running, help her because I most likely told her to go on with out me, and if that is the case do not come in there looking for me, understood?" I asked. "Yes." He replied.

"And if I'm not back in two hours find a way to Diagon Alley and find the Wesasly's, you can tell them what's happened. Understood?" I asked in my best big sister voice. "Understood. But you're coming back, with Mary's sister." He said and added that last part. "Okay. Be safe." I told him and with that I ran to the gates, blending in just like a cheetah. "Be safe!" I heard Chris whisper/yell. I laughed silently to myself. I slipped through the gap between the gates as they were closing and silently made my way to the door.

The clothes I was wearing were perfect for this sort of thing,
I was wearing black jeans,
Black boots, and a black sweater. I had also turned my hair black with dark blue streaks, and it was long now. I also changed my eye color to Blue, just in case someone were to see me.
Anyway, I quickly and quietly followed the cloaked figure and a man with blond hair- Lucius Malfoy. Oh how wonderful, I thought to myself bitterly.

Mr. Malfoy opened his front door and let the cloaked figure in, I quickly pressed my Raven neckless and I took the from of a Raven, with that I swooped into the Manor right before the door shut. Thankfully it went unnoticed. I few around a corner, sticking to the ceilings as to not be seen. I searched the whole of the house before I saw her in their dinning room, a girl who's face resembled Mary's, only this girl was younger, maybe 12? 13? She had long wavy black hair that was matted with blood and blue eyes that seemed to flow tears. She looked scared as Bellatrix Lestrange paced before her holding a knife.

"Now, you better start talking. Where is Potter!" Bellatrix hissed at the girl. "I- I d- don't k- know!" She sobbed. "Foolish, you are a foolish girl!" Bellatrix yelled at the young girl and pushed her to the ground, then she took her knife and began carving something into the girls wrist. The girl screamed and I swooped into the room, dive booming Bellatrix, who, leaped away from the young girl and glared at me as I backed off. Waiting for her next move. "How did that stupid bird get in here?!" She shouted to her sister Narcissa Malfoy, as she walked into the room. "I don't know, it must have come in when Lucius and Severus came inside." She replied to her sister, her eyes darted from her sister to the child sobbing on her floor.

"Well, what do you say about us getting rid of the nasty little thing, huh? Avada Kedavra!" Bellatrix yelled and fired the killing curse at me, I flew to the side and it missed me by an inch, that was far to close. Bellatrix moved so she was now standing under a chandelier, I decided I might as well have a bit of fun, so I flew really fast towards the chain holding the chandelier and brushed my claws against it. See, my claws are a lot stronger then a normal birds, they're made of bronze so the chain snapped clean off. The chandelier fell on Bellatrix before she realized what even happened, haha she had it coming! I flew down and landed next to Marry's sister.

I changed back to my human form, "hey, it's okay. You're safe now, I'm here. But you need to come with me before she wakes up." I said as she looked up at me. "You mean she isn't dead? How are earth can anyone live after that sort of thing?" She asked me eyes wide, her face was red and streaked with tears. "Believe me, she's alive. But we won't be if we stay much longer, come on." I said standing up and holding my hand out to her, she took it and stood. We turned to leave but saw that someone was standing in the way. "Where do you two think you are going?" Narcissa asked us with raised eye brows, her arms crossed. "We are leaving." I replied calmly. "Not this way you're not. Come!" She told us and walked passed us to a small doorway.

"And why may I ask, should we trust you?" I asked not moving. "You don't have to, but you so however have to trust that I know my house better then you do, and of you were to walk out the front door, you would meet many Death Eaters on you're way there. And you wouldn't leave this house alive if they saw what you did to my sister, so, are you coming?" She told/asked us. I looked to the girl beside me and saw that she seemed to trust this woman, I took a deep breath. "Fine. But I still don't trust you." I said and with that, Marry's little sister and I followed Mrs. Malfoy out of the house.

"Why did you help us?" I asked her as we stood by a tree in the shadows. "Because I have a son, and I couldn't imagine him being hurt in the way my sister did to this young girl. I have no clue who you are, but I know that Lucy is safe with you. Good bye." Mrs. Malfoy said and began to walk back to her home, "wait! What will you tell them?" I called to her. "I will think of something, now leave quickly!" She called back and with that she turned and went back inside, I turned to 'Lucy' as Narcissa had called her, and with that we ran back out front. "Chris, come on!" I hissed towards where I knew he was hiding, he popped up and ran towards us. "This her?" He asked looking me. "I believe so." I replied. "Nice to meet you, I am Chris Bane." He told her.

"Nice to meet you" she said and looked to me. "So where are we going?" She asked. "We're going somewhere safe. Hold on to me tight, because we're getting out of here fast." I said, Chris didn't hesitate as he crushed my right hand as he held on for dear life, 'Lucy' did the same only with my left. Good thing I don't need my hands to do this, I thought to myself laughing a bit. With a pop the three of us disappeared into the night.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Word count: 1,996

Hellooooooooooo!
So what do you think about Ally having another power? Bet you didn't see that one coming.

Sorry for not updating sooner, things have just been really crazy lately and I haven't had as much time to write. But hopefully I'll be able to have the next chapter up by next week, otherwise it will probably up at the end of next week or early on in the week after.

Bye my dears!

Xoxo,
Caitlyn.

P.s
the reasoning for the chapter being called 'The Bronze Raven, The Snake Woman and The Chandelier' is because Ally's neckless is a bronze raven, which is what allows her to Time-Tavel and change into a real bronze raven, The Snake woman is Bellatrix, One, because she was in Slytherin and Two, because she is like a snake. The Reason for The Chandelier, is because of Ally knocking it down on top of Bellatrix.