I could smell her tears, tears of utter sadness.

I slowly walked over, but before I could get to the bedside she looked up and screamed, "DON'T LEAVE ME!"

My eyes widened, she had started to cry after saying those words and she was staring right into my eyes, her usual happy chocolate eyes were now full of worry and sadness.

I moved fast, hugging her, I felt her flinch.

I talked in the most calming voice I could muster in this nervous and scary time, "Don't worry.. I'd never do that Lucy" She pushed me back a bit to look me in the eyes.

[Lucy POV]

I saw his onyx eyes look into mine, they were calming but I could see nervousness in them, a feeling I never really knew Natsu to have.

Then he smiled, I was dumbfounded! Why would he smile at a time like this?

He moved the blanket on the bed over and sat down next to me. He put his hand in his pocket and shuffled around a bit, soon pulling out a small pink box, he opened it up gently, there sat a beautiful ring, my eyes widened and I felt as if everything had stopped till I felt a warm hand under my chin, making me look up.

I saw Natsu being a bit nervous, "W-Will you m-marry me, Lucy Heartfilia?" He smiled a bit but was probably much too nervous to smile anymore.

I just stared at him, until my body moved on its own. It made me hug Natsu with so much force that I had tackle him to the ground. I knew the answer and I shouted it, "Of course Natsu!"

We were on the ground as he kissed me and I kissed back.

I moved back and he sat up while I was sitting on his lap, then he smiled.

A full smile.

My favorite smile.

I pecked him on the lips.

*click* I looked to the bathroom but was picked up by Natsu that I lost focus on the noise I heard.

He sat me on the bed and put the ring on my ring finger, the ring wasn't too big or too small, it was a decent size but it wasn't the size that made it pretty. The ring had a small fire in it, to remind me of Natsu. It was the prettiest thing.

He then said something in his happiest, most cheerful voice, "I love you, Lucy Dragneel!"

I hugged him and cried on his shoulder as he hugged me back, not tears of sadness but that of joy and the most happiest.

"I love you too Natsu!"

I felt him smile even bigger.

[At the guild, Happy POV]

"Mira~~~!" I flew into the guild and sped through the people to Mira, she was smiling as usual.

"Yes?"

"I got the photo!" Her eyes widened and she grabbed me and got me on the stage in front of the entire guild.

"Guys!" Nobody heard Mira, "Guuuys!" Nothing, "GUYS!" Mira had an incredibly scary aura around her, grabbing the attention of every guild member.

She put her scary aura away and smiled, very brightly, "Happy has a special picture for us!"

I threw the photo lacrima in the air and it shined and put up the picture I took.

Everyone stopped and had there jaws hanging open and Mira fainted.

It was a picture of Natsu and Lucy. Lucy was sitting on Natsu's lap with her legs hugging his waist on the bedroom floor with her nightgown on while Natsu had on his normal, casual outfit. Lucy had a big smile on her face, and so did Natsu. There was the small pink box with a ring in it, in between them, in Natsu's hand. 

It was truly a memorable picture.

A picture that Natsu nor Lucy knows exists yet.

Maybe the 'Cat Incident' should be called the 'Couple Making Incident'... I should get some fish...

I giggled as I went to the bar to get some fish.

~~~~~~~~~~

I hoped you guys liked that!

And again, thanks for the 4K reads!

These are the kinds of things I will be writing in my Oneshot FanFic! I'd love for you guys to go check it out or leave a review or PM me some ideas or requests! That would be amazing!

Thanks for reading! Peace!

-AppleTehSweetPie