Chapter 16:

I don't own Hetalia. Hidekaz Himaruya does.

_____________________________________________________________________________

        "Arthur, it has come to my attention that you have been skipping school and causing problems for others." Germania gestured to the three members of the BTT, standng behind Arthur, who was sitting in a green chair in front of the teacher/ principal's desk.

        Arthur had decided to play innocent as soon as he had been called to the office on a Saturday. "Sir, I don't quite understand what you mean. I know that I called Francis' dick small, but that's all I've done. It was an honest statement that I had been wondering about."

        "And what about Antonio and Gilbert? You don't seem to like them, either." he asked skeptically.

        Arthur forced his gaze to harden, as if he was remembering something. "With all due respect, I don't like them for the main reason no one else likes them."

        Germania showed a look of understanding. Then he cleared his throat. "And what about the classes you've skipped?"

        Arthur remained silent. Germania said nothing, looking for a look of remorse or regret on Arthur. After six minutes, when he continued to see nothing, he sighed. "You may go, Kirkland. Francis, Gilbert, Antonio, stay."

        Arthur got up, turned his back on the older country, and smirked at the three before him. He left the room after that.

        He walked outside, not wanting to go inside on a day as pretty as this. The school was large and all, but it was December and Arthur had explored and over-used every pathway on the school grounds. He needed something new, or he would go crazy. 

        The only problem was, even though he got all of his memories back, he didn't want to go outside. This city was the city where the incident happened, and though he knew that he shouldn't still be scared of the man, he was. He was out-right terrified of him. He had gotten better since finding out that he was a country, but the chance of finding him- or him finding Arthur - was too great a risk. Maybe he would get Alfred to come with him. Arthur's heart sped up. He really did love him. But America would never love him back. He was straight, and only thought of Arthur as a friend.

        He sighed, and went to go find America. He found him in the room, working intently on something at the desk next to the window. He didn't know that Arthur was in the room as said brit went up behind him, looking over his shoulder. Suddenly Arthur blushed, and smacked Alfred over the head. "What the Hell, Alfred? 'My Plan to Get Arthur Drunk'?! Why the bloody Hell would you want to do that?"

         Alfred shot up, his hands covering the paper uselessly before him. He turned around sheepishly. "H-hey, Artie! I thought you were going to be gone for a while longer.... Was' up?"

        Arthur narrowed his eyes. "Alfred," he warned, "don't screw with me."

        Alfred sighed sadly. He handed Arthur the paper. "I thought... I thought I could get you to tell me why you don't want me to be your hero if you were drunk." Arthur scanned over the plan. Basically, he was going to spike his tea.

        "Have you already done any of this?" he asked in the coldest tone he could come up with. Alfred looked up at him.

        "No.."

        "Let's keep it that way."

        "I wouldn't have had to try to get you drunk if you would just tell me!" he blurted out. England looked down at him with a steely look.