Chapter Sixteen: Calling of the Benders

I looked at the Panther bewildered. "How do you know my name?"

The panther backed off immediately and sat down a foot away from me.

"So.... who are you?" I said while growling.

The panther shimmered into a familiar creature with ice blue eyes.

My eyes widened as I turned back. "Wait... Dragon?!"

"What are you doing here?!"

"No, what are you doing here?!"

"Ladies first."

"Doesn't apply to my question."

He face palmed and sighed. "Ok if you're here then you must've gotten a letter."

My mind jumped. "You got one too?!"

He lifted up his left arm to show a symbol like mine but a vibrant icy blue.

I took off my jacket to show him mine. We both were quiet.

"Ice?"

"Yeah. Earth?"

"Yes. You the only one here?"

"You're the second."

He walked forward and went behind me to a stone light switch.

He flicked it on and the cavern lit up to a circular chamber about the size of the school gym! It had 6 holes on the ceiling, the obvious other tunnels.

I looked forward and saw 2 large cave tunnels. From this spot, one tunnel said, "Classroom"
And the other said "testing chamber"

Dragon showed me the tunnel he came into and the other tunnels that belonged to the other powers which were apparently Water, Fire, Air, and the tunnel that connected to the 6th pillar was still a mystery.

"-And the other 2 chambers in the cavern are those, but I haven't figured out what that small one is for."

He pointed to his right and I saw a small one only 3 feet wide and 7 feet tall compared to the others that were 20 feet tall and 10 feet wide.

I saw a door at the end that had a symbol on it that looked familiar...

"The 2 red eyes! Dragon! The Enchanter! He's-"

At that moment, I heard a huge swish from above and I saw an Eagle fly out of the Earth tunnel along with a wolf that slid down an ice slide that disappeared out of the Ice tunnel.

"Wait.... Sky?! Lavender?!"

They both turned to me, Sky's mouth gaping open with Lavender slightly bewildered.

"You're one too?!" Said Sky as she clearly saw my symbol.

Hers was Earth too. I smiled. "Weird sensation is it?"

She nodded as 2 more creatures appeared from the Water tunnel. I recognized the faces of Poppy and Savannah.

"Hi girls!!!" Said Lavender and they came over to the group.