Choking on my saliva I try to cover it up with a noisy cough. The tiny on my back informs me Sarai knew I heard her words. Crazy Asian.

"Well that has to do with having five older over protective brothers." Giving my brothers all my normal glare. "The only man I can get close to with out them flipping a bitch, is this bloke right now hold me up." Leaning forward, I peak Austin on his lips.

In the corner of my eyes I see Conner narrow his eyes at Austin. It looks like he is jealous, but there's no reason for that, we just met for craps sake. At that moment Austin just has to nuzzle his head in the nook of my neck giving me a little peck.

Loud growls echo around the clearing. Shutting everyone up. Looking away from Austin's eyes, I look up into Conners pitch black eyes. Woah, how in the hell did he do that? That can't be safe for his eyes.

Taking a peek at the guys surrounding him, I come to realize its a natural thing for all ten of them. What type of drug are they on? Fists tight, bodies bugling with solid muscles and it looks as if they are gearing up to start a fight. With who and over what?

"What the heck is going on here? Can someone please explain to me why there are ten hot guys standing there giving my bestie the death glare?" Sarai comes to stand next to us. She tends to stay in the background with new people. Which doesn't happen a lot now days.

"I think we should take this inside and talk in my office Issy. We have something to tell you," Kane says. Stepping up to me and the besties he gives us the stare. Follow or you will regret it.

I may be an adult, but that doesn't mean Kane doesn't scare the crap out of me when he is in his father mode.

Now why does following him not sound good at all. I glance at Austin, who is still holding me and all he can give me is a shrug of his shoulders. Great that's a lot of help.

"And Issy, we think you should get off of Austin's back. It will help to cool the situation a little," Kane whispers as he walks past me to the house.

Well this is gonna be a weird conversation, I already know it. Sliding down Austin's body I cant suppress a moan as a shiver runs through my body. I need to be laid, this not having a boyfriend is driving me crazy. Pleasuring yourself can only get you so far in life.

My thoughts don't get to go any further then that because in the next instant a fist is being slammed into Austin's head sending him to the ground and since we were both still holding on to each other I start to go with him, but strong arms pull me out and hold me tight to a firm chest.

Instantly I feel as if my world is being tipped upside down. My body's temperature spikes unnaturally high. With his hands wrapped around my stomach I feel myself purring to the delicious feeling his body gives mine. My eyes automatically close on their own accord as my bottom rubs against his jean covered man parts.

What is he doing to me? Wanting to turn around and strip this man naked isn't a normal thing to happen to strangers. I shouldn't have the urge to kiss him from head to... Head.

Oh God! I'm a wanton women!

My breath hitches a little as I take a deep breath and his scent hits me like a brick wall. Making me moan into his hard sexy chest. I can feel my legs start to go weak as the pressure between my legs starts to drive me insane.

Strong hands keep me from falling to the ground, which was bound to happen the way my body was acting. What has this guy done to me, why am I feeling this way, it doesn't make scense.

"Get your fucking hands off her, you hear me? You have no right to hit me and take her away from me," Austin shouts with anger.

Gasping at my disgraceful actions, I force my body out of his secure grip. Not expecting it he lets me go quite easily. Stumbling, I step towards Austin and his bloody nose. Yanking my top shirt off, I hold it up to his nose.