Epilogue

***
"Woman was made from the rib of man, she was not created from his head to top him, not from his feet to be stepped upon. She was made from his side to be close to him, from beneath his arm to be protected by him, near his heart to be loved by him"  -

***

(Unedited)

* 4 years later *

| Adam's POV |

I open my eyes to a gentle kiss on my forehead and the feeling of a few chubby strong feet kicking my side. I stir and sit up as my eyes set on my beautiful wife sitting on our bed with a beautiful smile plastered on her face.

I can't help but smile back at her glowing face.
"Good morning" I rasp out.

"Morning handsome!" She says with a wink.

Four years later and she is just as beautiful if not more. The difference now is that her eyes have that shine back in them, the sadness and pain long gone, instead contentment and happiness taking their place.

I'm lost in her hazel eyes, every time I look into them I feel like I'm falling in love with her all over again, and I never want this feeling to stop.

"Daddy!"

"Daddy!"

Two identical voices interrupt my moment of appreciation. I set my eyes on our two boys rolling around on the bed, kicking me multiple times in the process. A small smile forms on my face as I watch their eyes light up with mischief and joy.

Yes, I'm a father to another two boys now. Layla got pregnant with our beautiful twin boys, Wessam and Younes about 4 months after we got married... or rather re-married and I couldn't be any happier. Deep down I've always wanted a family of my own, and now I have all of that and more all thanks to my gorgeous wife Layla.

Seeing Layla's stomach grow bigger every day with our two children in her stomach made me see her in a new light. It made me see every woman with a new found appreciation. My wife carried Melak in her womb through 9 months, she was broken and lost at that time but she still made it out alive with a healthy beautiful girl in her arms. She then had to carry our twin boys through another 9 months, and even though she was suffering from too high blood pressure she still made it, and delivered Wessam and Younes, the apples of my eyes all healthy.

That's not all, Layla surprised me once again on my birthday 5 months ago. She handed me a box filled new born neutral baby clothes and a positive pregnancy test. She is now 7 months pregnant with our baby girl, with no complications this time.

Alhamdullilah for everything.

I'm over the moon and I feel so blessed. Every time I think of where I was and where I got I feel like kneeling down in prostration in front of my one and only lord, the almighty.

Wessam suddenly takes hold of both of my cheeks and squeezes them. "Daddy can we eat ice cream for bwekfwast?" He asks as he gives me his innocent puppy eyes look.

"Yes daddy pweaseeeee!" Younes adds, looking adorable with his lips in a pout.

I chuckle at their antics and I can't help but gather them to my chest in what they call a "bear hug" as I tickle them until they say the magic words.