chapter 15

Please i beg of you guys vote or fan. I need it. lol

______________________________________________________________________________

"You are in soooooooooo much trouble."

"Jake what are you talking about?"

"I was sent a video last night with you, Danny," he looked at Danny who walked behind me. "Megan, and Tony." He glared at me. "Why the hell did you get in a fight.? I told you to always walk away and i would handle it."

"Well one you weren't there. Two you're the one who thought me to fight, and three I'm not a little girl anymore i can take care of myself. Since you saw the fight you can see that i kick some major ass." i pointer out. "You of all people should be proud of me knowing that i could fight."

"Ugh, i am proud of you its just that your my little sister-"

"only by a couple of minutes." i interrupted.

"Still little. Anyways i'm older im suppose to be worried and protected of you especially since Dad..." he trailed of looking down. "I just want do be here for you."

"You are here for me," i said pulling him into a hug "But your not always going to be with me i need to learn to be independent, Jake." he nodded his head.

He pulled away looking at me, "Well since your here now i shall be very protected of you."

"Whatever. Now lets watch the movie, okay?"

"Okay, oh and by the way nice punch right in the jaw. Very impressive i must  say." he chuckled nudging me with his arms.

"I know I'm awesome, no need to brag." i sat next to Danny leaning  my head on him causing him to move his arm around my shoulder, helping me get comfortable.

"Are you guys sure your not really dating?" Jake asked from the other couch.

"Yeah man, were just friends. were only doing this to piss Tony off and make him regret what he did to Sammy." Danny answered. Some time after that i felt my eyes closing falling into darkness.

                                                                         ~~~~~~X~~~~~~

Walking into school Monday morning i expected it to be a but i guess not. Everywhere i went people were whispering or telling me congratulating me. For what? I dont know but i'm pretty sure it has to do with the fight with Megan.

"Come on Danny were going to late again."

"Ugh Sammy you are ruining my rep." he said trying to pull his hand out of my grasp.

"I dont care lets go." i said pulling him.

"No." he pulled me into him crushing me.

"Danny what are you doing were going to be laaaaaaaate." i wined trying to get out of his embrace, only causing him to tighten his arms around me.

"I dont think so." He smiled. "Maybe we shou- what are you doing here." he asked glaring at something behind me. No letting me go i turned my head to see Tony standing there glaring back at Danny.

"I go here stupid." Tony said. Danny started shaking with anger.

"Come on Danny lets go." i said pushing him in the direction where class was.

"Yeah just walk away like the little bitch you are." Tony said smirking like he won something.

"Shut up Tony." I snapped draging Danny to class. "Oh and just so you know were you lost any chance of being friends with me." He looked shocked at first but turned it to a grin.

"You know you cant hate me forever."

"'Just watch." I said turning the corner with Danny.

"Why did you do that!" Danny yelled when we were out of hearing range. "He needs to be put in his place!"

"Danny just calm down ok. He's not worth it. Please calm down for me?" i asked putting  my hands on his checks making him look at me. "Calm down." after a couple of deep breaths he opened his eyes looking at me.

"What you do to me." He wispered.

"Come on lets skip and go some place away from people and Drama."

"Did Samatha Coners just sujest we skip school?"

"Why yes i did so lets go." and with that we were gone.