chapter 6

The picture is of Sam and Jake's mom-------------->

for everyone that is read my story you guys are awesome!

Please vote... fan... comment and tell me what you think!!!!!!!! :)

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

____________________________________________________________________________

School ended and I was waiting for Jake and Danny to finish football practice. After a couple of minutes Tony came out of the locker room first, yes he is on the team, and walked towards me.

“What do you want?” I asked as he stopped in front of me.

“I wanted to say that i'm sorry for everything i did.” He said taking my hands and entwining our fingers.

“Get away from her!” I looking over Tony’s shoulder and saw Danny, Jake, and Katie standing there. Let just say if looks could kill Tony would have been dead a long time ago.

“No I need to talk to her.” He turned back to me. “Please take me back. I made a mistake ok? I know i did, but i need you baby. We have been together for so long we can't let this one slip up ruin what we built together.”

“What happened to Megan, huh? Did you forget what you did today? How you embarrassed me in front of the whole school by showing off your new slutty girlfriend? Why would i want to take you back if your willing to keep hurting me over and over again!" I looked at him through the tears yanking my hands out of his. "Besides i found someone else; someone better than you. Someone who would never hurt me the way you did."

“Who?” Tony and Jake asked at the same time.

Shit! Way to dig yourself a hole idiot.Who... who... wh- “Danny.” And with that i walked over to him and put my hands on both of Danny’s cheeks and pulled him to me to kiss him. It didn’t take him long to get into it. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him even more. I don’t know what it is, but this has to be the best kiss I’ve ever had.

We both pulled apart breathless and turned to face a very angry Tony, a confused Jake, and a happy Katie who was jumping up and down clapping. What a weird girl.

“You’re with this prick?!” Tony yelled. I looked at Danny begging with my eyes to go along with it.

“Yeah she’s with me and she has never been happier.” Danny said placing his arm around my shoulder and leading me to the car opening the door for me to get in and got in next to me.

“WHAT THE HELL!!! WHEN DID YOU GUYS GET TOGETHER!!!” Jake yelled after him and Ktie got in the car.

“We aren’t really together Jake.” I said.

“YOU JUST TOLD TONY THAT YOU WERE!!!”

“She guess said that to make him jealous.” Danny said. “Don’t worry man, it’s not real. But I do have to say Sammy that was one hell of a kiss”

“Shut up Danny." I snapped.

"You shouldn't talk to your fake boyfriend like like Missy." Danny said in a stern voice; smirking alittle.

~~~~~~X~~~~~~

“Danny can we talk real quick?” I asked as we pulled into our drive way.

“I’ll leave you two alone love birds alone.” Jake said getting out of the car.

“So watcha need?” he ask leaning on the car.

“Well about this fake relationship we have…….”

“Ok what about it?”

“Well you don’t have to do it if you don’t want to.”

“I never liked the guy and this would really piss him the fuck off, so why would i not want to?” He said in a 'duh' tone.

"ok... well if were going to do it i have one rule: No cheating on me." I said looking at my shoes. He put his fingers under my chin and lifted my head so that I was looking at him.

“I would never do that to you,” When the hell did he turn nice. “especially if we kiss like that everyday.” He said winking at me. There's the real Danny i know and can't stand.