CHAPTER 29

"Lola's P.O.V."

I woke up to snores booming through my ears as I was trying go sleep peaceful. I open my eyes and see Grayson all snuggle up to me. I smile how this boy makes my day by being here. I turn around about to get up but Grayson pull me back.

"Please don't leave me" His raspy voice whisper in my ear.

"I have to get up gray we have school today" I said.

He finally let go of me and I got up off of bed falling down.

"FUCK my legs" I yelled grabbing one of my thighs.

"Are you okay" Grayson said as he jump of the bed.

"My legs hurt" I said in pain not trying to cry.

"Damn I really didn't think your legs was going to hurt that damn bad" Grayson said laughing on the floor.

"Shut the fuck up and help me up" I said holding my hand out.

Grayson Got up and lifted me off the ground putting me on my bed.

"Can you pick me something out to wear for today"

"Sure what do you feel like wearing" He said opening the closet door.

"Surprise me" I said and laid down closing my eyes.

After a couple of minutes Grayson finally found me so clothes.

"Here open your eyes" Grayson said.

I open my eyes seeing an outfit I didn't even know I had.(pic above) Grayson help me put it on and help me stand up to see how I looked in the mirror. When I grandma walk to the restroom I look up at the mirror and see how pretty I look. I turn around seeing if my ass looked good which it did and look over at Grayson seeing him about to leave.

"See you later" I said waving him off.

"See you later pumpkin" Grayson said opening the window and left.

"April's P.O.V."

Noah left last night because his mom was worring about him. I woke up early forgetting I don't have school today because I got expenden. I got up and walk over to the kitchen and made me cereal because I was to lazy to make eggs. While I was eatting my breakfast I heard my mom coming.

"Hey sweety I'm about to head off to work and I left $20 dollars on your bed just in case you wanted to do something but stay out of trouble I don't need your fighting especially it being a boy" She said as she came up to me kissing my forehead good bye before leaving.

When I finished my cereal I went to the living room and saw that there was a "Teen Wolf" I got kinda excited and started watching and catching up with the show.

While about 3 episode going by I heard a knock on my door. I got up and walk over and look through the peek hole seeing Ethan standing there with a bag.

"What do you want" I said kinda annoyed.

"Can you just open the door"

I open door hoping I won't regret it.

"Spill" I said hanging on the door.

"Because I got us in this mess I was seeing if you wanted to watch some movies I bought" He said lifting the bag up

"Why should i let you in Ethan"

"Because I'm your E-Tee-Wee-Tee" He said in a baby voice.

Hold it in April he's trying to get to you

"I don't know E"

"Please...come on I know you want to....I brought The Fault In Our Stars" Ethan said.

"Got darn it" I mumbled looking down seeing if I should let this ass hole in.

"One movie but afterwards you gotta go" I said opening the door wide enough to let him know he can come in.

I walk over to the couch and sat on the right ended as for Ethan he sat in the middle.

"Aren't you going to put in the movie" Ethan said.

"Umm no.....you can do it"

Ethan Got up and grabbed the movie out his bag and opened the disc putting the disc in the dvd and played it. He walk back sitting alittle to close me as he sat down in the middle.

1 Hour And 26 Minutes Later

"Okay"

The movie finally finish and I was just balling out in tears even if I watch it before it was just because why the hell did he had to die why couldn't it been her but that would of been worse. When I wipe my tears away I felt a thumb wipe my other side of my cheek.

"Its okay don't cry it's just a movie" Ethan said.

"Even if it's just a movie this could happen" I said getting up off the couch walking over to the kitchen.

I open the freezer getting out my chocolate ice cream only if I'm sad,crying or both.

I walk back over to the couch seeing Ethan getting ready to leave.

"Wait what other movie do you had" I said as I stuck my spoon in the ice cream taking a bite.

"Umm I have The notebook, Twilight don't ask why I have it...Umm I have The Hunger Games and I have Divergent" He said.

Damn it he has Divergent and I always wanted to see that movie

"Can we just watch one more movie than you can go"

"Okay but can I get some ice cream too"

I walk over to the kitchen and got another spoon for him and walk back to him sitting on the couch. I sat down right next to him and gave him his spoon( Don't think dirty😂). He took a big ass scop of my ice cream.

"Hey bitch that's to much!" I yelled

"Sorry you want some of it" He said pointing the Spoon in my direction.

"No thanks but no big scop" I said.

Me and Ethan end up watching all the movies he brought and order pizza. The day was going good until I heard my mom's car beep.

Shit