CHAPTER 7

"Lola's P.O.V."

When I got home, I went upstairs to go change in my PJ's. While doing that my phone bing. I reach over to go see who it was but it was Max texting me from Twitter.

Max: Down the street from my place

where do you live

Me:Do you know where Grayson live😒

Max:Yea why

Me:I live right next to him in the blue house not the brick one

Max:Okay I'll be there in 5 minute he lives down the street from me

Me: Okay can't wait

When I finished texting I was about to walk into my bathroom until I saw from the window Grayson just walking into his room and he saw me.

He mouthed me something that I didn't understand what he said until he walk to his window and open it.

"Can I come over" He said poking out the window.

"No Max is coming," I said while opening my window.

"I swear if he lays one finger on you I'll make sure he'll regret it" He said piss while he was gripping on to the window.

"You don't control me....your not my boyfriend and I can do what the hell i want you stupid bitch" I said poking on the window.

"No the fuck you can't your mine nobody else but mine," He said about to get out the window and getting onto the tree.

"The funny part is while your claiming to me that I'm yours I'll be to busy with Max," I said while doing a puppy face at the end.

"Lola I swe-" He said until I interrupted him by closing the window and locking it.

I looked at him when he reached to my window on the tree. I stick out my middle fingers and my tongue out pointing at him. He tried to open the window but couldn't.

"Lola open it," I heard him mad.

I laughed how he was, because he actually thought I was really going to have sex with Max. I wanted to see how more he got mad if he saw my thongs and lace bra I was wearing. I started to take off my shirt I saw Grayson eyes glue onto me like if he was dehydrated and I was water.

"Please Lola open the window," He said putting his hand on the window.

"Sorry," I said with a puppy face and then closed the curtains

I could hear him bang on my window for a few secs until I heard my door bell ring. I put back on my shirt and ran downstairs and opened seeing Max standing there.

"Come on in," I said moving out the way.

When he got into my house I poke my head outside seeing Grayson getting out his house.

"Ha you thought," I yelled when Grayson saw me.

I closed my door and locked it.

"What was that," Max smiled

"Oh that was nothing just a Dip shit neighbor," I said walking to my living room.

"Soooo," He said still standing there.