CHAPTER 2

"Lola P.O.V."

I woke up happy thinking about Grayson. I took a shower not wetting my hair then afterwards i went to go straightened it. I worn a baby blue dress that was to my knees and put on my white converse. I went down stairs and grabbed my Jean jacket and went to my car.

While jamming to Girls-1975( Uh Grayson Got Me Into That Song) I thought of Grayson all of a sudden. When I arrived to school I saw Grayson talking to some girl. She was playing with his hair and giggling.

Well I feel played

  I waited till they we're done talking so it wouldn't be more as akward passing by them. As she left, this is my chance, I was about to pass Grayson until I felt someone grab my arm. I turn around and saw Grayson holding my arm as he smiled.

"Don't touch me, you dip shit," I said as I yank away from him.

"Hey what did I do" Grayson said getting in front of me.

"Don't talk to me" I said about walk off but he grabbed a hand.

"Can we talk" He said with pleading eyes.

Maybe he got a good explanation

"Fine" I said.

He grabs my hand and leads me to some dark hallway nobody goes through.

Grayson didn't say anything till we got all the way to the end of the hallway. we were so far from the main hallway it look like a white box from where we were at.

"Come in" Grayson said pulling me in a very small room.

"What the hell Grayson," I said while he turned on the light and closing the door.

I looked around really quick and saw that all the windows were covered up.

"Get on table, I want to show you something" Grayson said point at a teacher desk.

"Why should I" I said folding my arms.

"Trust me you want to" Grayson said taking of his back pack.

"I thought we were going to talk" I said as I sat down on table.

He comes closer where he's in between legs.

"What the hell," I said pushing him away.

"Lola, you don't know how much I been thinking about you" Grayson said coming back at me to started kissing again.

"Me too" I said shocking both of us.

Grayson came back again but this time he succeed and kiss me. We were kissing for a while and things started to get heated. I don't ever do this but growing up with the kid hardly talking to each other will have you desperate for his touch what I heard other girls say about him. I already had sex but only once which is when I lost it. It's not like I'm a hoe, were both just horny teenager doing stupid shit you might regret in the near future. I laid down as Grayson climb on top of me still kissing me.

"Your sure you want this," Grayson said rubbing my thighs back and forth.
"Yes I done this before" I said taking off my jacket.
"Your lucky I had an condom on me," Grayson said getting off the table quick going in his backpack and pulling the condom out.

He got on top of the desk  lean in kissing me. He started rubbing my waist, than started pulling my dress up. He got off the desk to stand up and pull off my panties. He then pull off his pants and boxers.
"Your in for a treat baby doll," Grayson said putting on the condom.