CHAPTER 6

"Lola's P.O.V."

I woke up alittle bite tired of planning what I was going to do to Grayson to get payback. After my shower I got out some black ripped up skinny jeans pants that made my ass look great in. I worn a white cropped jacket that showed my stomach and worn my black heels boots. I straightened my hair. I never worn make up on so I went to my mom's restroom and put on some make up. After I was all done I look at my self in the mirror.

"Damn do I look good," I said to my self looking at my butt.

I went downstairs and went outside and got in my car. This time I was listening to Bryson Tiller- Sorry Not Sorry. I was so turnt because I wanted to make Grayson feel how I felt. When I arrived I got comments

"Damn you fine," I blushed at some of the teens  compliments. When I reach my looker I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turn around and saw Max.

"Lola you look beautiful today," Max said not keeping an eye off my body looking up and down.

"Stop it Max your making me blush," I said opening my locker and putting in my stuff in.

"Do you still want to hang around even if you got a boyfriend," Max said leaning his shoulder on a locker.

I was going to say no but I saw Grayson about to walk by with his friends.

"I was just kidding about having a boyfriend Max, just got nervous at the moment" I said putting my hand on his shoulder.

I look over his shoulder and see Grayson hard stare at me as he pass by.

"So you don't have a boyfriend," He said concern.

He seem cool to hang out with

"Nope but do you want to come to my place after school to chill, I got this new movie I think it's call ride along" I said starting to walk as Max follow me.

"Yea sure," Max said showing off his beautiful smile.

When we got to class I saw Grayson sitting in the sit next to me.

"You look Sexy today," Grayson whispered in my ear as I sat down.

"Yep and Max sure do like it" I said to see if the Max thing will get to him.

"Will see about that," Grayson mumbled.

*30 Minutes Later*

While I was doing my work I felt a hand on my thigh gripping it. I look and see Grayson doing his work while he was rubbing my thigh. It felt good at first but I remember what the mission was.

  I grabbed Grayson's hand and took it off of my thigh. He was about to move his hand again but I stumped on his foot.

"Fuck," Grayson yelled.

Everyone look at him strange like he was dancing in the room like a clown.

"Go back to your work," Grayson said piss as grabbed his foot.

While everyone did as they were told. Grayson was about to do it again.

"Gray if you do it again I'm going to slap you," I said piss.

"I like then feisty" He whisper.

The bell ranged and I got up but Grayson pulled me down.

"Wait," He said holding on my waist.

"Let me go," I said trying to get up.

When he let go I storm out the room. I reach my locker until I felt someone poke my hip I turned around and see Grayson smiling.