twenty five

"This isn't what we are here for Harry. I told you I'd come over so we could go over plans, not so you can ask me personal questions." They sat in his kitchen island, Harry getting them both glasses of water, and Anna looking over the paper work.

"I was just curious. Usually doctors are too busy to have lunch together."

"Dr. Andrew and I's relationship is none of your business." She thanked him for the water as he sat down next to her. Both of them went through the papers highlighting plans that were most urgent.

Anna's boss didn't take her resigning letter well, but it was an exhilarating feeling as she walked into something new. She felt Harry's eyes on her as she flipped into the next binder of papers. His island top was covered in such things, and she sighed looking at the work.

"Why are there so many contracts and legal agreements? I understand starting a business is tedious, but how many things could possibly go wrong?"

"Just be thankful we don't need lawyers for these contracts." Harry watched her as she shrugged her shoulders and continued highlighting. Having her so close without any distractions made fire grow within his stomach. He fought the urge to pull her in closer, making sure their stools touched.

"I can feel you staring." Anna mentioned, still looking towards the black ink. Her chest burned with excitement at the thought of him thinking of her. She often wondered if she popped into his head as often as he did hers.

"I just wasn't sure if you'd say yes to this... to all of this... And you did." Harry wanted to say more. He wanted to tell her that he couldn't stop thinking about her. He wanted to tell her that having her in his home meant more to him that it really should. He wanted to tell her that every second she let him near was a second he spent fighting the urge to touch her body.

Anna turned towards him, letting her feet cling to the rings on his chair stool. She inched her seat closer, not sure as to why. He smelt rich with cologne, and his tongue darted out to lick his bottom lip as he watched her.

They both couldn't keep their eyes of each other. Anna melting in his evergreen eyes, and him, drowning in her plump lips.

"I'm scared Harry." Anna whispered.

It was the first time he'd ever seen anything but strength from her. Anna didn't know what she meant by it, but the words were hanging in the back of her throat for what felt like forever. She wanted him badly, despite the voice in her head. And he, wanted her desperately, despite the outcome.

"I'm not." Harry whispered back. Wrapping his hand around the back of her neck before connecting their lips together.

Anna felt the air heat up, oxygen multiplying, both of them not daring to take a breathe, as to ruin the moment. His lips felt like heaven, and hers a future to look forward too.

Harry pulled her by the legs forcefully, making sure she sat on his lap. Her ankles clasped around his back, their hands exploring each other's bodies.

"Fuck" He muttered, feeling her hands slip under his shirt. They were cold against his hot skin, and he shuttered at the way she squeezed his lips between her teeth.

Harry stood from the stool lifting Anna onto the counter, hearing the papers crunch underneath her. They were spring against summer, winter against fall, alike but different; a perfect thesaurus. He peeled back her white blouse, letting his plump lips kiss against her chest, she pulled at his shirt, fisting the material deep into her palms.

"I want this. I want you." The words he spoke were sugar in her tea. They made her skin crawl with chills, and her eyes flutter as he mouthed her neck.

They were moving in synchronized motion, begging for each others touch. He kissed her against the wall, climbed on top of her as she laid on his flushed couch. He kissed her until his lips stung, and his cock throbbed within his pants.

He would never pressure her, he wanted her to want him. Harry slide him fingers down her pant leg, pushing apart her thighs and letting his hands rub along the inner workings of her jeans. They were rough under his fingers.

"Harry" Anna said, breathing heavily as he rubbed along her centre. The sensation of her jeans caused her lungs to tangle together. "Harry." She huffed out, pulling his hair.

"Mhmm." His nose was buried in her neck, smelling her skin, and wrapping his other arm tightly around her.

"This wasn't the plan. I don't know how this happens but we should stop." 

Like a bomb the words hit against his chest. He pulled back, stunned by the way her lips were swollen, and her eyes a brighter shade of brown then he could have ever imagined.

"i'll stop when you tell what's going on between you and Dr. Andrew."

Anna knew he was joking, his fingers leaving her thigh and tinkling into her stomach.

Harry was half joking, a bit of curiosity stuck in the back of his mind. She giggled into his arms, and in those moments he was sure he had never heard a sound so sweet.

"No Harry. We shouldn't be doing this." She was still smiling as she said the words, coming down from laughter and nibbling on his bicep. 

"But it was inevitable." He sat them up, she buttoned her blouse. Harry smirked at the marks on her round breasts.

"Dr. Andrew's and I are just friends. We went on a few dates, but nothing serious."

"The truth comes out!" Harry screams, pushing her back onto the couch and kissing her all over.  He wasn't upset at the news, even though it tugged a bit on his jealousy. He was glad she told him the truth, and he knew deep down inside she was half way his. He could feel it in the way she kissed him.

"This is isn't going to be easy." Anna whispered, kissing him back. She was half way his, she could feel the way her body gave into him.

"Who said life was?" Harry asked. His hands gripped onto hers, and they kissed until she left that evening.

|||
Trying to get back in the swing of things. You guys have waited a while for any type of smutt, i promise more is coming soon.

how do you like harry's character change? and their relationship?

then more comments the faster i update!